What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (12 Viewers)

I was going to thank you for the win but then I realized you caused me to watch Fordham/UMass so now I think I’m mad at you.
:lmao:  I can't believe you could even find it to watch.  I just checked the score periodically.  Two more chances at Fordham unders, Wed and Saturday.  And maybe another if they are in the MEEACAEC tourney this year.

Cowboysfan8 said:
If anyone is using FanDuel check out the 76ers game for tonight.
They are running a promo with a max $50 bet where the 76ers are +28 1/2 and counting
Wow need to get on that 

It's the NBA.  Now that they lost Ben they'll win outright.
yeah probably. i panicked and jumped on Mil -11.5 when i heard Ben was out, so pretty sure Sixers cover and probably win now. i'll take the financial loss for a win here though

Dammit i been posting my Saturday picks in the College BB thread.  Had Kansas, Fla  St,and BYU yesterday ATS for you fellas. 😎

Dammit i been posting my Saturday picks in the College BB thread.  Had Kansas, Fla  St,and BYU yesterday ATS for you fellas. 😎
I noticed, thanks for BYU.  Gave me the guts to play it.

Whatcha got today? :popcorn:  

Last edited by a moderator:
Relatively popular local site has NCAA Basketball 2019/20 futures bets for #1 tourney seed.  Kansas +145 is the play.  This line was clearly set before yesterdays game, as Kansas is now the #1 overall seed on the top line.  

XFL.  St Louis  -10.5 

First home game for Stl, lost a good game at Hou last wk

Mcgloin looked real bad last wk. Was throwing his OC under the bus in the 2nd half on live tv

That last caution sucked.  From a fan perspective, I'm tired of these late wrecks nullifying the whole race up to that point.  I really wanted to see if Bowman could catch the leader by the end. 

Anybody in here know where I can find futures on NCAA Women's Hoops?  Looking everywhere and coming up empty.  Specifically looking for odds on Oregon Women to win it all this year.

TIA!

-fish- said:
I know you've been following this.  Did you keep track of numbers?   Colorado State was money last night under this system.
I have not, not all season.  I do know the unranked home teams are 10-4 ats in the last week.   I played Minnesota tonight.

Truex's crew is a dumpster fire and are already starting to get back in the routine of screwing up track position late in the race.

CJ Fredrick is back. Iowa’s freshman guard is slated to return after missing three games with a sprained right ankle, just in time for a rematch of arguably the most entertaining game of a highly entertaining Big Ten season.
I think Iowa bust it open early; end up 82-70 final. I think 70 is the ceiling for Penn. Iowa probably go 39+ in 1H with their dude opening things up underneath for the big guy. Say about 41-34 at halftime and an 82-67 final. That's my guess. I don't think Penn will score enough to cover that full game over though. I like 'em because Iowa just allowed a ####load of points in their last game and have an extra day on them - not to mention HCA - to get their defense at an advantage. Also this quote made sense when I read it and seemed to fit my theory:

Penn State is 16-0 this year when scoring 75 points or more. But Nittany Lions average 63 points in their seven losses, scoring fewer than 70 points in five of the seven.
So there you go. Early lead will pressure them to try and play catch up, plus CJ return also "allows McCaffery to reinstall his four-guard starting lineup against a Penn State team that frequently uses smaller, quicker players. Fredrick is an intense defender as well as a gifted shooter." I guess that's it cheers brother.

Iowa 1st Half Over 37 -110

I think Iowa bust it open early; end up 82-70 final. I think 70 is the ceiling for Penn. Iowa probably go 39+ in 1H with their dude opening things up underneath for the big guy. Say about 41-34 at halftime and an 82-67 final. That's my guess. I don't think Penn will score enough to cover that full game over though. I like 'em because Iowa just allowed a ####load of points in their last game and have an extra day on them - not to mention HCA - to get their defense at an advantage. Also this quote made sense when I read it and seemed to fit my theory:

So there you go. Early lead will pressure them to try and play catch up, plus CJ return also "allows McCaffery to reinstall his four-guard starting lineup against a Penn State team that frequently uses smaller, quicker players. Fredrick is an intense defender as well as a gifted shooter." I guess that's it cheers brother.

Iowa 1st Half Over 37 -110
I don’t have a first half team total

In on Iowa first half -2

Users who are viewing this thread