What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (19 Viewers)

Draftkings is offering MMA  and League of Legends fantasy games for real $$.

Is this what a degenerate gambler's world has been reduced to?

I thought LOL was laugh out loud, and now I'm supposed to pick a champion?

Draftkings is offering MMA  and League of Legends fantasy games for real $$.

Is this what a degenerate gambler's world has been reduced to?

I thought LOL was laugh out loud, and now I'm supposed to pick a champion?
@hagmania went on like a nice run a few years back, had some 1st Tower and 1st Kill props for us 

so when do sports get back to "normal" ?- I am thinking NHL and NBA are toast, MLB is probably toast and best case is NFL starts relatively on time. I could start this topic outside of the confines of this thread, but it is crazy out there......

so when do sports get back to "normal" ?- I am thinking NHL and NBA are toast, MLB is probably toast and best case is NFL starts relatively on time. I could start this topic outside of the confines of this thread, but it is crazy out there......
I don't see why the NBA can't start back up now, all the players have been tested.

Golf should get players tested and get things rolling as well.

I really don't see why golf can't continue without spectators.   Get your caddy tested.   Stay six feet from your playing partner.   Should be good.

I really don't see why golf can't continue without spectators.   Get your caddy tested.   Stay six feet from your playing partner.   Should be good.
It could. Would take some effort and probably endure some criticism though, especially if it would be televised. Decent amount of TV crew behind the scenes. All the travel involved etc.

Same for Nascar I would think. Pit crew look like a hazmat team as it is.

After an entire week of isolation spent betting on everything from Tanzanian prison soccer unders (successfully!), Chinese League of Legends (unsuccessfully!), horse racing (frustrating,  but did hit back to back trifectas yesterday), and stock prices (bm had to get absolutely killed on these this week) the thought of actual human competition in Cage Warriors this afternoon is bliss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Momma always said "If you are gonna bet your entire account, you might as well pick winners."

Or maybe it was "You look higher than a hippy in a helicopter."

I dont remember, but she was right.

Middle of the night Rugby leans from Thesharpplays on twitter.... why not? What else is a degenerate to do?

🇦🇺A look at the Australian markets...

🏈 Aussie Rules Football is seeing medium sharp buying on Sydney/Adelaide UN142.5 (-120)

🏉In NRL there is a small sharp buy on New Zealand +13.5 over Canberra

⚽️Australian A League is pretty mixed but a small sharp buy on UN2.75 (-103). https://t.co/Z07A5h2tJ5

This went 1-2... 

E Sports is back today... where is the resident expert?

Louisiana Derby - Race 12 Matchup - Chestertown -122 - (Sharecropper vrs Chestertown)

Game Start 03/21/2020 @ 04:49 PM

ETA:

Like #10 Enforcer and #3 Wells Bayou to win, its Race 12 at the Fairgrounds

Louisiana Derby - Race 12 Matchup - Chestertown -122 - (Sharecropper vrs Chestertown)

Game Start 03/21/2020 @ 04:49 PM

ETA:

Like #10 Enforcer and #3 Wells Bayou to win, its Race 12 at the Fairgrounds
Is this start time in the Hawaiian time zone?  I can't find any results

Users who are viewing this thread