What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (8 Viewers)

For tomorrow I went with:

Chargers ML + o52.5 @ +365

Ekeler o55.5 rushing @ -110

Ekeler o39.5 receiving @ -120

Jacobs o62.5 @ -120

Agholor first TD +1000

I will also put some money on Ekeler/Allen and Ekeler/Jacobs prop parlays when they go up tomorrow. 
Check out the "Scoreboard Specials."  They have a couple of favorite bets from local media that are odds boosted...like a 6 point teaser +100 instead of -120.  Kinda cool.

Ekeler o40.5 rec -115

allen u7 rec -114

allen u76.5 -117

henry o40.5 rec -115

agholor o3.5 rec -150

henry 1st td +1400

(apologies looks like Allen lines got pulled down)

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out the "Scoreboard Specials."  They have a couple of favorite bets from local media that are odds boosted...like a 6 point teaser +100 instead of -120.  Kinda cool.
I did see those but don't like the teams they included in those lol 

facook said:
I wish I could figure out the major bookmaker that is backing the Oregon Scoreboard. I heard the tech people are located in Vegas.

I think it might be William Hill but haven't been able to confirm. 

I wish I could figure out the major bookmaker that is backing the Oregon Scoreboard. I heard the tech people are located in Vegas.

I think it might be William Hill but haven't been able to confirm. 
I always thought it was the people behind Bovada because the odds are closest to them.  But there are some variances like shading toward local teams and not allowing same game teasers.

I always thought it was the people behind Bovada because the odds are closest to them.  But there are some variances like shading toward local teams and not allowing same game teasers.
Yes, fading the west coast teams can be pretty juicy 

Could someone please give me an estimate for a money line price for a 2-bet parlay on fantasy football games?

The parlay is on both favorites--one is a 10-point favorite and the other is a 14-point favorite.  Expected points is ~140.

TIA

Could someone please give me an estimate for a money line price for a 2-bet parlay on fantasy football games?

The parlay is on both favorites--one is a 10-point favorite and the other is a 14-point favorite.  Expected points is ~140.

TIA
140 on each game?

if this is ESPN it gives a % chance to win ( not sure that is reliable) and you could convert that to a ML

No same game parlays either.  That's really dumb.  Not sure why that's the case.

Also,  not being able to bet college is just head spinningly stupid.  Thanks, Politicians!

CR69 said:
For tomorrow I went with:

Chargers ML + o52.5 @ +365

Ekeler o55.5 rushing @ -110

Ekeler o39.5 receiving @ -120

Jacobs o62.5 @ -120

Agholor first TD +1000

I will also put some money on Ekeler/Allen and Ekeler/Jacobs prop parlays when they go up tomorrow. 
Well too bad my prop parlays didn't hit. Finished barely profitable after my Hunter first TD bet but also Chargers -6.5 in game right after Carr got hurt 😭

1 Ohio State has scored o20.5 every game this season in the first half and I expect it to continue here.

OSU TT 1 half - over 19.5 TT

2. Bama has score over 45 points ONCE in a champiohship/bowl game in school history.  Going with history here

Bama UNDER 45.5 TT

1 Ohio State has scored o20.5 every game this season in the first half and I expect it to continue here.

OSU TT 1 half - over 19.5 TT

2. Bama has score over 45 points ONCE in a champiohship/bowl game in there history.  Going with history here

Bama UNDER 45.5 TT
ummm....you sure about that?

So my brother has been trying to get hitched for a year now...they finally decided to have a 'small' ceremony this weekend....my mom just told me they're expecting 135 ####### people.  If something happens, I bequeath my likes to @John Bender for the Ronlad Silks facebook account.

wtf man.

Lots of points in the OU/ISU game plz

I got a bills pack tease, lots of props and Josh Allen and Robby Anderson on my fantasy team 

facing Rodgers in a another league so hoping he has the best game of his career 

Circa Million Week 14 picks: 2-3, 36-34 overall. I am just so meh. Mostly square Week 15 picks:

NE +1.5

SEA -5.5

CLE -4.5

KC -3

SF -3

So one of those days where you tell yourself, "Hey, you lost some money this week--just go conservative today. Play some chalk--get some of the money back."

And then before you know it, your bet slip looks like something a drunken sailor would submit.

I like Wilson over 18.5 yards rushing.+100

Carson 1st TD +800 

Minn -2.5  -115

SF-4   -190

I also took one of the prop bets with Henry over 2 TDs +230 

Well, didn't do well on those bets other than the Wilson one paid off nicely. Luckily my other parlays came in and countered them. I hate these treading water weeks.  

Clemson -7.5

Bama/ND o65.5
Clemson -7.5

Bama -11 1H

Bama -19.5

Fla/OK over 70

UNC/A & M over 69 (nice)

UCF/BYU over 71.5 Tuesday night because that's the last day of work for me this year and I'm going drink 1/2 gallon of vodka and swear at the Mormons to run it up.

(Narrator: He thought Wed was Christmas eve, and actually had a dentist appt on Wed morning....but still....)

Users who are viewing this thread