What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (14 Viewers)

LOVE TB -2.5
I will be betting large on that.

like CIN -6.5 but not all in

debating the middle games. leaning oakland +3.5

Amazing to see 21 teams chosen in the Circa survivor pool this weekend. One person had six picks - 3 on Buffalo and 3 on the Rams. Last year’s champion did this.

I’m using Washington in my pool.

Played Bears +6.5, 7, and 7.5, also on under 42 (looooong gone).

Amazing to see 21 teams chosen in the Circa survivor pool this weekend. One person had six picks - 3 on Buffalo and 3 on the Rams. Last year’s champion did this.

Not sure if they did this, but they were able to re-buy the three that lost before yesterday if they chose. Kind of a funky rule.

I'm using Titans. 🤞

I'm with you on that Bears under, and I played Texans +7.5, Pitt +7, Philly -4 (now 5.5), and Cleveland ML.

1 PM Bets

Mayfield O1.5 TD
Panthers win
NHarris O58.5 rush yards
THenry O10.5 rec yards
Pierce O10.5 rec yards
Hooper O25.5 rec yards
Allie-Cox any time TD
Gibson O56.5 rush yards
Engram O25.5 rec yards

Not sure if they did this, but they were able to re-buy the three that lost before yesterday if they chose. Kind of a funky rule.

I'm using Titans. 🤞

I'm with you on that Bears under, and I played Texans +7.5, Pitt +7, Philly -4 (now 5.5), and Cleveland ML.

Really Philly? Prevent defense prevents the sweep. Sigh.

LOVE TB -2.5
I will be betting large on that.

like CIN -6.5 but not all in

debating the middle games. leaning oakland +3.5
Lost bigly on cincy. less on oaland. killed on everything else.

double down on TB so, im back I suppose

Don't forget over reaction week 2 in the nfl
Teams that looked bad today aren't as bad as they looked and vice versa. There will be values.
This reminds me of what I posted in the Lions thread. Detroit lost and Washington won, but Detroit went from one point dogs to two point favorites. As far as I know there were no major injuries.

what are we thinking tonight.. denver ought to absolutely roll.. right?
Makes me want to take the home dog on MNF but Seattle could be really really bad.......... maybe Ill just hold my nose and take Seattle +7
Open to suggestions !

KC straight up largebet. -190
also win if they go up 7 pts at any time, so hopefully they get ball first.

debating a smaller bet on chargers +4.5. was 3.5 a day ago

Don't forget over reaction week 2 in the nfl
Teams that looked bad today aren't as bad as they looked and vice versa. There will be values.

Wish we had John Bender here to bounce these off of, but what are we thinking as far as the over reaction plays?

NE
SF
GB
Den
Tenn?

I can't play Tennessee in Buffalo, and I don't like that 3 of those other 4 are big favorites. :<_<:

Degeneracy sponsored by Fanduel

- promo of Mahomes and Herbert to each throw 250 yards +125
- Herbert 350+ pass yards +400
- Mahomes 400+ pass yards +880
- Schuster over 55.5 rec yards -135
- Schuster 125+ Rec yards +880
- Palmer 100+ rec yards +800

Let’s shoot for OT

I’m all over the Rams Sunday. Went very heavy on them, so took the line down to -8.5 at -127 for a little insurance. But also sprinkled a little on Rams -19.5 at +250.

Degeneracy sponsored by Fanduel

- promo of Mahomes and Herbert to each throw 250 yards +125
- Herbert 350+ pass yards +400
- Mahomes 400+ pass yards +880
- Schuster over 55.5 rec yards -135
- Schuster 125+ Rec yards +880
- Palmer 100+ rec yards +800

Let’s shoot for OT
I really needed that OT.

Does anyone know when was the last time that all the NFL favorites in a week won straight-up?

I was thinking about survivor pools and how some people just pick all favorites. When has this worked?

Users who are viewing this thread