What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (2 Viewers)

i'm sitting on Eagle to win NFC at +1700, and +1680 for some nice cash. What should i do today with this game........

i bet Eagles -2. went in originally to hedge some of those futures, but couldn't bring myself to do it :football:. anybody able to talk me out of this? my guess is i can with some live betting if things look sour

I think if I was in your position and wanted to hedge at all I'd tease SF/Cinci and see if I could win both the future and the tease. :shrug: I have a Cinci to beat SF SB at 90-1 and SF to beat Cinci SB 80-1. I laid five units on the Eagles more as an emotional hedge than anything, otherwise letting it ride.

Good luck today. I'm obviously rooting for my Niners, but hoping for a good game over anything else.
not a bad idea at all. i'll be happy to take the loss if 49ers lose by less than 8.5

PM if anyone wants to confirm w/ me on a SF wager. I been out of the loop! But I'd lay a bill at coinflip odds straight-up. In the meantime I'm going to see if I can still vote for Pepsi Sugar Rookie and also try and see if there's still time to win Terry Bradshaw's van. May all the bounces go my way.

PM if anyone wants to confirm w/ me on a SF wager. I been out of the loop! But I'd lay a bill at coinflip odds straight-up. In the meantime I'm going to see if I can still vote for Pepsi Sugar Rookie and also try and see if there's still time to win Terry Bradshaw's van. May all the bounces go my way.
PM sent

i'm sitting on Eagle to win NFC at +1700, and +1680 for some nice cash. What should i do today with this game........

i bet Eagles -2. went in originally to hedge some of those futures, but couldn't bring myself to do it :football:. anybody able to talk me out of this? my guess is i can with some live betting if things look sour

I think if I was in your position and wanted to hedge at all I'd tease SF/Cinci and see if I could win both the future and the tease. :shrug: I have a Cinci to beat SF SB at 90-1 and SF to beat Cinci SB 80-1. I laid five units on the Eagles more as an emotional hedge than anything, otherwise letting it ride.

Good luck today. I'm obviously rooting for my Niners, but hoping for a good game over anything else.
not a bad idea at all. i'll be happy to take the loss if 49ers lose by less than 8.5
:poop: Hope if you teased it was VERY SMALL.

Second game was what I expected both games to be. :(

Thanks def not bad and hope you made some cash. Got a little dent with my kittle props getting squashed early, but all good. Hoping the Birds can pull another one off and will be pretty good. Saw I have a “EaglesTo win Super Bowl” ticket at +3000 which is pretty nice odds

Thanks def not bad and hope you made some cash. Got a little dent with my kittle props getting squashed early, but all good. Hoping the Birds can pull another one off and will be pretty good. Saw I have a “EaglesTo win Super Bowl” ticket at +3000 which is pretty nice odds

Geez, good for you. Easy hedge or ride it out and see what happens.

Geez, good for you. Easy hedge or ride it out and see what happens.
Was total homer pick, not Nostradamus like. But I’ll take it (y)

I have a ticket that pays $820 if the Eagles win the Super Bowl.

I see the line recently shifted quite a bit from Chiefs -1 to Eagles -1.5.

If I sold this ticket soon, what would you say is a fair price? Is there some sort of wagering calculation to arrive to a fair value?

If I sold this ticket soon, what would you say is a fair price? Is there some sort of wagering calculation to arrive to a fair value?

Just lay off some action on Chiefs +2 (seems to have settled in) and get a nice little slice of middle for your efforts.

EXAMPLE: Bet $400 on KC +2 (-110) to win $363:
PHI wins: +$420
KC wins by 1: +$1183
KC wins by 2: +$820
KC wins by 3+: +$363 - cost of your 820 ticket.

Per Boydsbets.com implied probability calculator, a 2pt line is 53.5% chance of winning. , meaning your ticket has an EV of about $442. You'd likely have to sell it at a discount.

Last edited:
anybody got some good props for this one? i know Super Bowl usually i got some in, one i think i like the best is:

total punts in the game under 7.5 -125.

i think they had 0 punts last time they played. i know Cheifs are bottom o the league going for it on 4th down, but i don't know how many times both offenses will be slowed down and i can see the Eagles knowing they need points to keep up in this game

anybody got some good props for this one? i know Super Bowl usually i got some in, one i think i like the best is:

i think they had 0 punts last time they played. i know Cheifs are bottom o the league going for it on 4th down, but i don't know how many times both offenses will be slowed down and i can see the Eagles knowing they need points to keep up in this game
Seeing this -175 on Caesars. Wayyyyy too much juice for me.

I have a

Pacheco u45 rushing
Gainwell o19 rushing
Mahomes u20 rushing

Parlay at 5-1 that I feel pretty good about so it probably has no chance.

I haven’t really gotten into it yet

Quez under 1.5 rec
McKinnon under 9.5 long rush
over 1.5 4th down conv
Eagles convert 4th down in own territory +300
2 pt attempt yes
Eagles over 3.5 TT 1 Qtr
Hurts 1st pass incomplete +175
Mahomes 1st pass incomplete +200 (win one and profit)
KC longest gross punt
Rihanna shows butt cheek (Betonline)

I met nine single women just walking around Ross Dress For Less just now. Now five of us are going for drinks. "Anywhere but a sports bar!" the one with the olive skin said, and all the others all just cheered,
"Woooo!"

Muchachos I've been staying at an Air B&B in Pflugerville in an all-Hispanic neighborhood. I've been learning a lot. Watching FOX Deportes Super Bowl pregame, I have to say, the coverage is excellent. You would be surprised at how much you can pick up.

On Super Bowl Sunday, who cannot be reminded of the time someone's muchacho got into the halftime show practice area a week before kickoff and timed all the prop and wardrobe wagers for us. Here's to a moment of trumpet playing and rusty pistols firing into the air in remembrance of that moment 🍻

I went YOLO on this and didn’t hedge. Go Eagles.

PGA Genesis Invitational starts Thursday
Max Homa to win +2100

Max won here two years ago. He also holds the lowest score over 16 rounds on this course vs the field. His hometown is near the course so he wants to do well and not embarrass himself in front of his neighbors.

Max Homa to win +2100

Max won here two years ago. He also holds the lowest score over 16 rounds on this course vs the field. His hometown is near the course so he wants to do well and not embarrass himself in front of his neighbors.
in

Max Homa to win +2100

I’m IN on Homa to Win at +2000 and Top 20 at -125

yo cashvanelliot.blogspot.com if you want to follow along or comment anonymously; one van's journey from milan to minsk! it's probably going to be pretty epic.

the coverage is excellent. You would be surprised at how much you can pick up
espn deportes was pretty dope. they sing when a man loves a woman on every first down, I counted seven KC barbecue references, they LOVED saying the name juju, and they take turns calling each other papi and papa when they disagree.

wow even Chainsaw hasn't stopped by in awhile...

930am EST Saturday Bundesliga
Mainz Draw No Bet at Hertha Berlin -131

Mainz has won 4 straight, the last two being shutouts. Hertha is fighting relegation. They are 3 from the bottom in goals scored, 2 from the bottom in goals allowed.

I’m in Vegas for a conference until Friday and want to throw in a parlay for NCAA Thursday games, any suggestions for teams to pick?

High seeds tend to press the petal to the metal from the get go in early round games and back off in the 2nd half once they know they will win, survive and advance. A lot of double digit dogs can and will back door cover. There's also the mid major teams in the seed 10-13 range that will either win outright or cover the number.

It's a grueling tournament. You may tip off at 10pm or later on Thursday night (game finishes after midnight) and have to turn around and play at 12:30 pm on Saturday, just 36 hours later.

I'm 11-1 in the West bracket, so UConn and Gonzaga ML would seem to be the play here.

Full disclosure: I'm 20-16 in the other three brackets :lmao:

Heard rumors that Saw is traveling the country to interview upstanding citizens of the FFA...

:drive:

Just rumors I'm sure...
Really? And darn good to see you Hooter!

It has been a few years since the first time Saw and I hung out in Vegas so I invited him to meet up with me at a warehouse I've acquired in Iowa about a year ago.

A real life, midwest fantasy factory, but its about 3 hours away from my house and the darn thing keeps getting broke into.

In all honesty, I can't wait to show it off to someone.

I can't go against my SDSU buddies, even though my brain says UConn will win by double digits.

I'm on:
SDSU +7, -110
SDSU ML, +275
O132.5, -110
Parlay: SDSU +7, O132.5

Let it ride!!!

Holding a +260 UConn exacta ticket. Considering running back down to Circa, where SDSU was +315 last I checked. Would lower the exacta to +228, but would eliminate risk. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread