What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (13 Viewers)

No more bye weeks :X

Gotta see what I can get done before our Christmas party, but doubt I can get in all the games this week. 

[SIZE=.6em]WHAT IS THE CASH OUT FEATURE?[/SIZE]

Once you have made a wager, this feature allows you the option to 'Cash Out' for an adjusted price on the wager before the conclusion of your live straight wager, multiple team parlay, or long-term futures bet.

All moneyline, straight wagers, parlays, point spread bets and totals that show the same line are applicable bet for the Cash Out feature. Plus, you can Cash Out your bet after the game has begun!

[SIZE=.6em]HOW DO I CASH OUT MY BETS?[/SIZE]

Go to your account and view your pending wagers under 'My Bets'.

If your pending wager(s) qualifies, there will be a Cash Out button with the adjusted price next to it.

To cash your bet out, click the 'Cash Out' button.

You will be led to a confirmation screen outlining your Cash Out details.

Click 'Confirm' and your funds will be transferred to your account instantly. 

[SIZE=.6em]WHY CASH OUT?[/SIZE]

You may want to Cash Out because your side is looking so good that you would rather take a profit now, just in case something unlucky turns the tide for the opposing side. 

You may also want to Cash Out because your side isn't looking so good, so you can get some of your wager back. 

[SIZE=.6em]HOW IS MY CASH OUT VALUE CALCULATED?[/SIZE]

Cash Out value is calculated on the current value of the original wager. In the case of parlay bets, any results of legs that have finished are taken into account.

For more information on our Cash Out feature, please contact our 24/7 customer support team.

only 9 1:00 Games

Cin/Cleveland - probably a dumb game...pass

Den/Tenn - Dumb.  Pass

Indy/Tenn - could be OK

Pitt/Buff - seems like always a lot of plays with Pitt

SD/CAR - dumb.  pass

Min/JAX - Bradford Over, RB Unders, Thielen Overs, Rudolph Overs, Bortles Unders, Robinson Unders

Philly/Wash - probably a lot of plays...definitely Sproles Under

Zona/Miami - dumb.  pass.  maybe Landry Unders.  Also probably see Fitz u7 and u67 or something and he'll go for 12 and 68

Det/Chi - always fun seeing Tate screw us on a busted play.  Howard probably will rattle off some 60 yarder when Bears are down 17 in the 4th to go over too

4:00

SF/NYJ - guessing mass unders

TB/NO - should be a fun one...maybe even see an Over play

ATL/LA - dumb but maybe some Falcons unders

Sea/GB - should be good game but not for props

alright I've got one for you. do you remember the time Ref accidentally replied all and was like, "I cut my teeth," and he caught hell from saying that. do you remember that. what is he some kind of numbers guy or something. yo I remember when Ref went to Sicily but they accidentally dropped him off in Italy and the sandwiches there turned out to be amazing.

do you think Kurt wears a pinky ring. or whatever his name is. yo what if he wore seven rings. do you think Kurt is a pseudonym that Robert Horry uses.

I don't think it's one of those lateral half-spin inappropriate toothed gifs on a spherical axis. honestly dude that is what women aspire to. yo I just found that and I can't wait to show my friends you know what I mean. yo you need friends like this

I was at the bank yesterday asking for a loan and she was like, "How do you do permitting?" And I was like,
"It's called strategic relationships."
And she laughed her ### off

only 9 1:00 Games

Cin/Cleveland - probably a dumb game...pass  (Hill over yards, Eifert overs, Pryor Overs, Barnidge unders, Crowell under)

Den/Tenn - Dumb.  Pass (Den unders if Pax starts, Tenn unders except of course Rishard)

Indy/Tenn - could be OK (Gore under, Lamar over)

Pitt/Buff - seems like always a lot of plays with Pitt (Bell, Brown, Green overs; Watkins over yards)

SD/CAR - dumb.  pass (Gordon over, TBenjamin under, Stewart Over, KBenjamin under, Olsen over receptions)

Min/JAX - Bradford Over, RB Unders, Thielen Overs, Rudolph Overs, Bortles Unders, Robinson Unders (Nailed it)

Philly/Wash - probably a lot of plays...definitely Sproles Under (Mathews under, Wentz over comp, Kirk over yards, Reed unders)

Zona/Miami - dumb.  pass.  maybe Landry Unders.  Also probably see Fitz u7 and u67 or something and he'll go for 12 and 68 (LOL)

Det/Chi - always fun seeing Tate screw us on a busted play.  Howard probably will rattle off some 60 yarder when Bears are down 17 in the 4th to go over too (Nailed it)

4:00

SF/NYJ - guessing mass unders (Yep, except Kaep rushing yards)

TB/NO - should be a fun one...maybe even see an Over play (Martin and Ingram under yards)

ATL/LA - dumb but maybe some Falcons unders (Goff and Gurley under yards -- Gurley under has lost once this year I think)

Sea/GB - should be good game but not for props (Graham over, Rawls under, Cobb under, Starks under)
Please see mine.  I bet I hit at least 20% winners here.

I bet when Dan meets a new woman he says, "Nice to meet you. I am Dan Lambskin. It's a tongue-twister." And then she says it three times fast, but not too fast. Yo our waitress last night had a speech impediment. Holy crap, she could talk but whenever she formed words. And she had blonde hair and lipstick on. So it was like, holy crap this functional, brain-damaged woman is hot as hell and, as my boy who sells cars would say - probably more easily culled from the herd. Dude it was a spectacle.

So I action-junkie bet James Madison -7 and over 86 tonight in FCS football based on nothing more than steam on the side and a few internet statement from dildos on the internet on the total.  I'm already pretty depressed about College Football being in the home stretch.   :kicksrock:

Raptors are coming off a B2B to face Boston who will still be without Isaiah Thomas. The Raptors took 2 of 3 against the Celtics last year and split in Boston.

Despite the B2B there is too much fire power and defense for the Celtics to keep up with. Love the Raptors at +105 but will gladly buy the halfpoint to get them at:

Raptors +2 (buy halfpoint), -120

Last edited by a moderator:
Raptors are coming off a B2B to face Boston who will still be without Isaiah Thomas. The Raptors took 2 of 3 against the Celtics last year and split in Boston.

Despite the B2B there is too much fire power and defense for the Celtics to keep up with. Love the Raptors at +105 but will gladly buy the halfpoint to get them at:

Wait...Raptors or Huskies?

Pucks:

Blue Jackets  -110
Devils/Blues  O5  (-140)
Blues TT O2.5  (-140)
Oilers/Wild   OT-Y   (+280)

I've got +2 1/2  at -110.............is money pouring in on BOS?

ChainsawU said:
Alright I got one for you. Call me on the phone. Landline. So I can pick it up while I am in my hot tub and you are in bed with three women. Three women in lingerie - one of which now has to pee and leaves the room because the phone rang. You're forty pounds overweight and black. And we, both of us, have airplane tickets to Los Angeles. What time is it.
God, it's curiously strange how much I miss this stuff

The Busy said:

I'm the baddest mother####ed who ever lived!!!

I'm drunk, do I dare handicap these last two games?

ETA: I'm not going to. Just going to enjoy my win and live to die tomorrow. But I like the Knicks quite a bit tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread