What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (5 Viewers)

Big League Chew said:
hes fighting khabib? i cant see that guy losing hes such a beast. definitely will be watching this
Khabib is an absolute beast.  How many bios outside of street fighter include wrestling with bears as children.  

But Khabib seems a bit off this time out and has some unusual  x-factors working against him.  His weight cut seems unusually rough this time and this is the first time he's taken a big fight this close to Ramadan.  I also believe that having his dad in his corner might make him very proud, I don't think it's worth the added pressure and possibly poor advice.

Not to mention the entire aka camp has been on the skids and seems to soon become a ghost town as their former champions wind down their careers. 

No camp in the world training harder and smarter than ATT right now.  Khabib's looping hooks and lunging ankle picks set up very well for Dustin's boxing.

I think of you bet $100 on the BYU ML and the Ohio ML there is a decent shot of going to bed with $60 extra dollars in your pocket

line went to Raiders +2½ +101 during all that crap yesterday. let's see how far it goes now. it's still on the board.

Just dumped Vue for Sling. Because P12 Network. Also 10 bucks cheaper. Had been avoiding P12 wagers. Have until 10/1 before my Vue subscription runs out to experiment and see exactly what I'll be "missing," if anything.

San Diego State +230

Last edited by a moderator:
Not fair - I love it, but it’s not fair
Congrats! Sincerely. I drafted Moss that year y'all picked him up. Dude scored at will that season. Like 4 TDs per game! Even if you were down by 40 points - regardless of scoring system - if Pats had the late game that day you still had a chance at a comeback win. I probably had double-digit comeback wins that season :lol:

Here's a list of the teams most likely to sign Brown, according to SportsLine's oddsmakers (odds for informational purposes only):
Patriots 2/1
49ers 5/1
Packers 6/1
Cardinals 7/1
Seahawks 9/1
Ravens 12/1
Giants 16/1
Dolphins 18/1
Steelers 25/1 link
I mean, they were the very, very short fave to land him :shrug:

Jeff Tedford (11-1 home with Fresno) host PJ Fleck (2-8 away with Minnesota). Sagarin make it basically a pick'em - with each team favored by a couple, depending which of his "systems" you use. But it looks like the book is taking a stand on the side. Does it feel like that to anyone else

Jeff Tedford (11-1 home with Fresno) host PJ Fleck (2-8 away with Minnesota). Sagarin make it basically a pick'em - with each team favored by a couple, depending which of his "systems" you use. But it looks like the book is taking a stand on the side. Does it feel like that to anyone else
I snagged some Fresno +3.5 early in the week 

I'm seeing 2.5 to 3, still less or about a FG. Those stats are interesting, and its 91° right now in Fresno. I would be tempted to take the +130 on the home dog.

I took Fresno +3.  Never saw +3.5.  It hasn't budged off of that number that I have seen.

Im now home sitting in my underwear eating spaghettios and drinking whiskey legal betting from my cell phone. I want to live forever. 
"I wanna live forrrrr-everrrrr....I wanna learn how to fly HIIIIGH!!!"

Car +2
Colts +6.5
Bengals +10
Jags +5.5 (From the Summer)
SF/TB Over 50.5

Albert Wilson over 49.5 receiving yards
Cook over 3.5 receptions
Mack over 62.5 rushing yards
Sanders Over 37.5 rushing yards 

Up way too early for a Sunday with 3 + hours to kickoff.........

TEN/CLE

Landry u5

Njoku u3.5

BAL/MIA

Fitz u235.5

Ingram o59.5

Ballage u31.5

BUF/NYJ

Anderson u54.5

Bell u69.5

Brown o2.5

WAS/PHI