What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Game Thread***Indianapolis Colts vs. Buffalo Bills (-6.5) 51.5*** (1 Viewer)

The refs screw Buffalo once by making them take a timeout to force the review, then they screw them a second time by getting the call wrong.  Top level stuff guys.

But then they gave them their timeout back so no harm no foul right?

None of what the Ref said made any sense whatsoever...Ref said ruling on the field stands, that was BS, then he says that the replay official called timeout and Buffalo was not charged a timeout, again total BS...these games are rigged some how, not sure exactly what I am saying here, not taking a side in either Buff or Indy but that was complete Bull####!!!

Terrible play call on that screen pass now they need to complete and get out of bounds or they need to get a completion and then spike the ball and hope 1 second is left.

None of what the Ref said made any sense whatsoever...Ref said ruling on the field stands, that was BS, then he says that the replay official called timeout and Buffalo was not charged a timeout, again total BS...these games are rigged some how, not sure exactly what I am saying here, not taking a side in either Buff or Indy but that was complete Bull####!!!
Never ascribe to deliberative motive that which you can chalk up to incompetence.

The sad part is Rivers could have tossed it 3x into the end zone. 

11 seconds pass never a chance

8 seconds pass never a chance

It's a play, we were all entertained but in the end Buffalo gets to advance, but it was a charade. 

Last edited by a moderator:
TY Hilton has to attack the ball. You can’t wait for it to arrive. 

That was the only hole in my beloved Terry Glenn’s game. 

Users who are viewing this thread