What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Lord Stanley's Cup Playoff Thread: Getzlaf 15 charges four game 6 tickets, a limo, and five steak sandwiches to Cav's room. FBG CORNHOLE A (1 Viewer)

Who wins the 2017 Stanley Cup playoffs?

• Capitals

Votes: 31 23.8%
  • Penguins

Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Habitants

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Rangers

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Bruins

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Senators

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Blue Jackets

• Blackhawks

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Predators

Votes: 14 10.8%
  • Blues

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Wild

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Flames

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharks

• Oilers

• Ducks

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters
that was even more dominant than I expected.  blame Elliotts are lucky that they got that one or this would be a sweep.

Folin was absolutely miserable last night.  arguably the Elliotts best player.  really hoping for Olofsson in G2 and not Prosser.  they'll probably go Prosser though, which is a mistake.

other than that it was the perfect game.  you can't draw them up better than that.

I'm here for my yearly Caps playoff abuse :excited:
Here you go, from one Tom to another.

GL -- I have always bled Blue and White, but have no illusions as to the fate of this young Buds team against an overdue and elite team like the Caps. Would love the Leafs to steal one for the experience, but the real experience for this team is just getting into the playoffs and getting a taste. They've already well exceeded my expectations for this year.

Users who are viewing this thread