What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official MAGA Thread! Let's Make America GREAT AGAIN! (1 Viewer)

ren hoek

Footballguy
I am so happy and relieved at how astronomically BTFO the establishment was.  At long last, we can go from being huge losers back to winning again.  There's going to be so much winning you'll say 'Donald please stop, I can't handle all this winning,' but he's going to keep winning anyways.  We had some chump in there for a long time but now we've got a real winner on our hands, a true champion for the working class, a brilliant genius making 4D chess moves on a children's checkerboard, a man- forged in the fires of reality television- that has withstood the test of time.  There's going to be great memes, beautiful memes, just some real gems.

Donald Trump is literally the greatest and best president of all time.  After crushing the Hollywood elites, dumpstering the lamestream media and tossing Hillary in the van like a side of beef, he is owed a great debt for challenging the ruling class and saving this country.  ??

A M E R I C A   F I R S T!  S E T H  R I C H!  W I K I L E A K S!  M A G A!  

Users who are viewing this thread