What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Masters Pool 2013 (1 Viewer)

Day 3 Leader board: (and showing the #5 player for each entry):

-17 WidBil83: Cabrera, Day, Woods, Westwood (Couples could be a factor on Sunday)

-15 Binky: Cabrera, Senden, Woods, Johnson,D (Haas could be a factor on Sunday)

-14 Gmbac: Cabrera, Day, Couples, Westwood (Jacobson could be a factor on Sunday)

-13 Steelerfan: Cabrera, Day, Watney, Rose (Couples could be a factor on Sunday)

-12 Johnny Bing: Cabrera, Day, Westwood, Choi (Stenson could be a factor on Sunday)

-12 Sinn Fein: Cabrera, Day, Fowler, Choi (Stenson could be a factor on Sunday)

Cabrera is a non-factor, and Day is also, for the most part.

Other entries might be a factor if the leaders blow up, or if a random unique player goes really low - but a lot of similar players will make it tough for the entries at -10 and below to make up the difference on the above entries on Sunday.

Mid-tournament, my four year old wound up and hucked a plastic toy. Dead center of the plasma. FML.

Day 3 Leader board: (and showing the #5 player for each entry):

-17 WidBil83: Cabrera, Day, Woods, Westwood (Couples could be a factor on Sunday)

-15 Binky: Cabrera, Senden, Woods, Johnson,D (Haas could be a factor on Sunday)

-14 Gmbac: Cabrera, Day, Couples, Westwood (Jacobson could be a factor on Sunday)

-13 Steelerfan: Cabrera, Day, Watney, Rose (Couples could be a factor on Sunday)

-12 Johnny Bing: Cabrera, Day, Westwood, Choi (Stenson could be a factor on Sunday)

-12 Sinn Fein: Cabrera, Day, Fowler, Choi (Stenson could be a factor on Sunday)

Cabrera is a non-factor, and Day is also, for the most part.

Other entries might be a factor if the leaders blow up, or if a random unique player goes really low - but a lot of similar players will make it tough for the entries at -10 and below to make up the difference on the above entries on Sunday.
:lmao: If this thing holds. I was at my dads when I got into this and of course he wanted in also. I make up my team the next day and he sends me the exact same team I had. Of course I totally change my team (which is probably close to dead last right now) and he is in 1st with a chance to win.

I came in 1st and 3rd in a bigger money pool because I was the only one with Scott....but that was based on money won instead of score...will be interesting to see how my Scott team did here.

I will hopefully have enough time to crank this out tonight. If not, tomorrow. Will PP once I get a few conformations that the numbers look right. Congrats to the winners.

Here is what I have:

-24 WidBil83: Cabrera, Day, Woods, Westwood

-20 Gmbac: Cabrera, Day, Westwood, Couples

-19 Johnny Bing-2*: Cabrera, Day, Westwood, Stenson

* Probably should be disqualified based on 2nd entry coming in at +40: Jacobson (+2), Mickelson (+9), Na (+13), Pettersson (+16)

Here is what I have: -24 WidBil83: Cabrera, Day, Woods, Westwood-20 Gmbac: Cabrera, Day, Westwood, Couples-19 Johnny Bing-2*: Cabrera, Day, Westwood, Stenson * Probably should be disqualified based on 2nd entry coming in at +40: Jacobson (+2), Mickelson (+9), Na (+13), Pettersson (+16)
Just realized I subbed Streelman for Cabrera on my Scott team, to switch it up. Good move.Thanks for running jb.

Here is what I have: -24 WidBil83: Cabrera, Day, Woods, Westwood-20 Gmbac: Cabrera, Day, Westwood, Couples-19 Johnny Bing-2*: Cabrera, Day, Westwood, Stenson * Probably should be disqualified based on 2nd entry coming in at +40: Jacobson (+2), Mickelson (+9), Na (+13), Pettersson (+16)
Just realized I subbed Streelman for Cabrera on my Scott team, to switch it up. Good move.Thanks for running jb.
Nice job being the only entry with Scott.Thanks for running JB. :thumbsup:

Here is what I have:

-24 WidBil83: Cabrera, Day, Woods, Westwood

-20 Gmbac: Cabrera, Day, Westwood, Couples

-19 Johnny Bing-2*: Cabrera, Day, Westwood, Stenson

* Probably should be disqualified based on 2nd entry coming in at +40: Jacobson (+2), Mickelson (+9), Na (+13), Pettersson (+16)
There's no doubt one of those teams is a beauty....glad to make something out of it.

Thanks for running JB.

Always fun, guys. I will be sending payments out to the winners above this evening. Will post once complete. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for running this, do you run it for the other majors or only the Masters?
It's been Masters only, but the format could easily be applied to others. Someone would have to take the reigns on managing.
I know in the past I've done a US Open tournament with Culdeus. I think I may still have the spreadsheet he used.. It was pretty cool because the point system gave points for high amateur, senior, special shots, etc.. When June rolls around I'll try to remember to dig it up.

bump...anyone have the ability to get this going again...i had a lot of fun with the master challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread