What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Monday Night Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Koren Robinson has been making some big plays the past couple weeks. I'm surprised they dont get him more involved. Kick return, Punt return, a few long catches. But it's Tice we're talking about. He might be starting RB next week.

Koren Robinson has been making some big plays the past couple weeks. I'm surprised they dont get him more involved. Kick return, Punt return, a few long catches. But it's Tice we're talking about. He might be starting RB next week.
No, I think Bennett has that locked up!! :X

Koren Robinson has been making some big plays the past couple weeks. I'm surprised they dont get him more involved. Kick return, Punt return, a few long  catches. But it's Tice we're talking about. He might be starting RB next week.
My money is on Wiggins.

Koren Robinson has been making some big plays the past couple weeks. I'm surprised they dont get him more involved. Kick return, Punt return, a few long  catches. But it's Tice we're talking about. He might be starting RB next week.
My money is on Wiggins.
Mo Clarett!
I wonder what that crazy cat is up to these days.
Working at BK! Eating a lot of BK too!

I think it's time the Packers bust out Aaron Rodgers. Honestly, I think it would be in their best interest.

F'n Packers! :rant: All this loss does is give me hope that they may be back in the Reggie Bush sweepstakes. And then they'll go win a game they shouldn't and kill that hope.

I think it's time the Packers bust out Aaron Rodgers.  Honestly, I think it would be in their best interest.
There would be a public backlash
I agree, which is why it almost definitely won't happen. But Favre's "Super Man" act is getting old. It reminds me a little of Uncle Rico on Napolean Dynamite--okay, that's pretty harsh, but Favre seems to think he can do things that he just can't. They really need to start looking toward the future.

Users who are viewing this thread