What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pearl Jam Thread*** (4 Viewers)

PJ on Colbert tonight. Grievance, perhaps? Maybe Infallible? I'm sure I'm thinking far too outside the box. Glorified for Stern would be pretty funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
PJ on Colbert tonight. Grievance, perhaps? Maybe Infallible? I'm sure I'm thinking far too outside the box. Glorified for Stern would be pretty funny.
mind your manners and RITF
When did they play the second song?
Yeah, I turned it off after MYM. Was it aired or is it just on the late shows website?
My DVR caught it....after the commercial break following MYM.

Yeah, I turned it off after MYM. Was it aired or is it just on the late shows website?
:kickrock: I stayed up to watch it live, and kicked myself when it was MYM. I should have looked closer at the time to see if there was time for anything more, but figured that was it.

:kickrock: I stayed up to watch it live, and kicked myself when it was MYM. I should have looked closer at the time to see if there was time for anything more, but figured that was it.
i'm sure you'll have no problem finding it online.

Get your memberships current if they're not....

Rumors are we hear something for election year tour in next 30 days with rumoured onsale dates in Dec.

Early rumors...
4/8 Ft. Lauderdale
4/9 Miami
4/11 Tampa
4/13 Jacksonville
4/15 Atlanta
4/16 Nashville
4/18 Columbia SC
4/20 Charlotte
4/21 Raleigh
4/23 Lexington
4/26 Pittsburgh
4/28 Philly
4/29 Philly
5/1 NYC
5/2 NYC
5/5 Buffalo
5/6 Albany or Hartford
5/8 Quebec
5/10 Ottawa
5/11 Montreal
5/13 Toronto
5/14 Toronto

Second leg out West to come...

Get your memberships current if they're not....

Rumors are we hear something for election year tour in next 30 days with rumoured onsale dates in Dec.

Early rumors...

4/8 Ft. Lauderdale

4/9 Miami

4/11 Tampa

4/13 Jacksonville

4/15 Atlanta

4/16 Nashville

4/18 Columbia SC

4/20 Charlotte

4/21 Raleigh

4/23 Lexington

4/26 Pittsburgh

4/28 Philly

4/29 Philly

5/1 NYC

5/2 NYC

5/5 Buffalo

5/6 Albany or Hartford

5/8 Quebec

5/10 Ottawa

5/11 Montreal

5/13 Toronto

5/14 Toronto

Second leg out West to come...
Sweet.

Yeah this "rumor" has been persistent for several weeks now. In the past when specific dates came out, they were correct or very close. Then 10C comes out and says we need to make sure our membership is current, which is as close to a confirmation as you'll get.

Pretty excited to see them again, especially a proper Altanta non-festival date for the first time in forever.

Haven't had ten club membership in years, would rejoining help get some of these? A lot close by this time.
Which one's? It will certainly help your chances for the popular venues like NYC. They would be the "worst" 10C seats since you signing up now puts you at the end. You could always then try the public sale to better them (back floor to side stage for example) and then sell your 10C at the venue. But you don't know your 10C location until day of show.

Man, I can't even remember how they did the online lotto last time. It changed, right?

Haven't had ten club membership in years, would rejoining help get some of these? A lot close by this time.
10 Club members will USUALLY get rights to buy 2 tickets to at least one... sometimes more than one show.

Seats are sometimes based on seniority.. it all depends. There's not really been a peek behind the curtain on how all that works that I'm aware of.

That said, re-upping your membership should give you a pretty good shot at buying 2 tickets at presale.

I would say it's worth a shot since they've been doing pit for their last few arena tours. I believe you can select pit or reserved but I forget if you can opt out of reserved if you don't get selected for pit. If you join now and get reserved seats, you're not going to have a great view. If you can select pit only and don't mind traveling, I would put in for a handful of shows and hope you get lucky.

10 Club members will USUALLY get rights to buy 2 tickets to at least one... sometimes more than one show.

Seats are sometimes based on seniority.. it all depends. There's not really been a peek behind the curtain on how all that works that I'm aware of.

That said, re-upping your membership should give you a pretty good shot at buying 2 tickets at presale.
That's it? GD it, I just re-upped for nothing. I'm going to need 6-8 for each of 4 shows.

That's it? GD it, I just re-upped for nothing. I'm going to need 6-8 for each of 4 shows.
Ask the others to do the same. Then everyone makes bids on the shows you want to go to. Figure it out after the dust has settled.

Ask the others to do the same. Then everyone makes bids on the shows you want to go to. Figure it out after the dust has settled.
That won't happen. These clowns don't do anything, they just wait for me to do #### and then come along for the ride.

I told a buddy of mine that something looks weird about that list...most notably the first 4 shows being in different cities all within a few hours driving radius. But perhaps they're using the election year as a vaulting point :shrug:

Either way, I've never seen them in NYC before; so I think I'd be shooting for that

:(

Yeah 10 club is always 2 tickets and you don't know what you get until day of show. It's limiting... for sure. But it's a lock on tickets.

I told a buddy of mine that something looks weird about that list...most notably the first 4 shows being in different cities all within a few hours driving radius. But perhaps they're using the election year as a vaulting point :shrug:

Either way, I've never seen them in NYC before; so I think I'd be shooting for that
When they still did big tours, Florida was always well represented. I think they've gotten shut out probably as much as the rest of the south over the past decade, so it's long overdue.

When they still did big tours, Florida was always well represented. I think they've gotten shut out probably as much as the rest of the south over the past decade, so it's long overdue.
Oh, I hope I'm wrong.....just seems a little fishy....that's all

They haven't played Florida in 10 years. Add to that the fact that it's a very pivotal state in a close election seeing as it has a ton of electoral votes and typically splits damn near 50/50 Dems/GOP and it makes sense that they'd beat the hell out of it on this tour.

Thanks for the info. They have only been to Columbia or Charlotte twice in the last decade. Twice in a week would be intense. And the week before my wedding at that!

Thanks...I can't believe I've never seen them live, but am planning to hit at least a couple of these shows.

Found it a little funny that an 'election year' tour has them playing 5 shows in Canada.

Comfortably Numb led 2nd encore tonight.
Christ on a cracker.
First time right for PJ only? I know Vedder/Waters did it at MSG before
That would be correct. This will be the most downloaded bootleg in 10 years. Just to hear Mike do that solo, damn!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_NKKjIJN6M
Comfortably Numb led 2nd encore tonight.
Christ on a cracker.
First time right for PJ only? I know Vedder/Waters did it at MSG before
That would be correct. This will be the most downloaded bootleg in 10 years. Just to hear Mike do that solo, damn!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_NKKjIJN6M
Taken down :(

Just search Pearl Jam Comfortably Numb on YouTube. There are some out there right now. Wilian Nesvera one has good sound.

2nd solo is pretty, pretty good.

saw these guys a few weeks ago they were pretty legit

$2 tickets why not :thumbup:

Ten: A Tribute to Pearl Jam:

One of AXSTV’s “Worlds Greatest Tribute Bands”, Ten is the nation’s premier fan tribute to the legendary rock band Pearl Jam. Touring the US and beyond since 2003, the band has played over 550 shows nationwide to standing room only crowds, and has developed a truly unique show for die-hards and casual fans alike.

saw these guys a few weeks ago they were pretty legit

$2 tickets why not :thumbup:

Ten: A Tribute to Pearl Jam:

One of AXSTV’s “Worlds Greatest Tribute Bands”, Ten is the nation’s premier fan tribute to the legendary rock band Pearl Jam. Touring the US and beyond since 2003, the band has played over 550 shows nationwide to standing room only crowds, and has developed a truly unique show for die-hards and casual fans alike.
Yeah, saw them earlier in the year and it was a good show. They hit some deep cuts too...it wasn't a straight hits show.

The RATM tribute band played before them and they were also very good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any recommendations for shows to download? Have 5 10C codes to use and have to admit I have not been keeping up on setlsts. Guessing the full No Code and Yield shows would be two. Any other recommendations?

Any recommendations for shows to download? Have 5 10C codes to use and have to admit I have not been keeping up on setlsts. Guessing the full No Code and Yield shows would be two. Any other recommendations?
I'd do No Code, but not Yield. Pensacola 2012 was an awesome one. I never listened to the bootleg, but I assume Detroit last year sounds as good on there as it did in person.

Users who are viewing this thread