What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pearl Jam Thread*** (2 Viewers)

So, my Ten Club tickets for Seattle N1, Seattle N2 and Missoula are all gone. I viewed them through the mobile ticket portal a few weeks ago and saw exactly where I sit. Now I went today to download them to my mobile wallet, and they're just not there. There's nothing there. Tried on both my phone and my computer. Nothing. Don't see anyone on the message boards with a similar issue. I emailed customer service but haven't heard anything.

ETA: It appears to be a widespread issue. One day before the first show.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, my Ten Club tickets for Seattle N1, Seattle N2 and Missoula are all gone. I viewed them through the mobile ticket portal a few weeks ago and saw exactly where I sit. Now I went today to download them to my mobile wallet, and they're just not there. There's nothing there. Tried on both my phone and my computer. Nothing. Don't see anyone on the message boards with a similar issue. I emailed customer service but haven't heard anything.

####. GOOD LUCK GB :(  

I immediately loaded mine into my Apple Wallet day one. You’ve got me paranoid.... I’m not taking screen grabs and storing in my Dropbox as backup.

Damn....

are you MN148835 on PJ forums? 

####. GOOD LUCK GB :(  

I immediately loaded mine into my Apple Wallet day one. You’ve got me paranoid.... I’m not taking screen grabs and storing in my Dropbox as backup.

Damn....

are you MN148835 on PJ forums? 
Yes. Looks like an issue for many people. I couldn't download right away because I have an Android phone, and that wasn't an option until today for some reason. Maybe that's what's crashed the system or something.

FYI very good chance it’s system down due to bringing android wallets online (damn androids screwing everything up ;)  ). Be patient and only freak out if they’re not online in a few hours. Glllll peas. 

You get this straightened out I assume? I tried accessing mine. If I go to the portal, it said I have them download. But if I open the Google pay app, I can't see them there. I think maybe they won't show up until concert time? :shrug:

Pearl Jam
10-8-18
Safeco Field 
Seattle,WA.

Walk On Music: Aye Davanita
Onstage : 8:33 PM
Offstage : 11:59 PM

SETLIST

1.OCEANS

2.FOOTSTEPS

3.NOTHINGMAN 

4.WHY GO

5.BRAIN OF J

6.INTERSTELLAR OVERDRIVE

7.CORDUROY

8.RATS

9.IN HIDING

10.WHIPPING

11.EVEN FLOW

12.MISSING(SOUNDGARDEN) 

13.DAUGHTER/WMA/ITSOK

14.IMMORTALITY

15.IM OPEN

16.UNTHOUGHT KNOWN

17.CANT DENY ME

18.DTE

19.LUKIN

20.PORCH

ENCORE 1

21.I WONT BACK DOWN

22.THIN AIR

23.ALL OR NONE

24.BETTER MAN

25.CROWN OF THORNS

26.KICK OUT THE JAMS

27.SPIN THE  BLACK CIRCLE

28.RVM/FERNANDO(ABBA)/RVM

ENCORE 2

29.CRAZY MARY

30.JEREMY

31.LEASH

32 . SEARCH AND DESTROY (STOOGES)with Steve Turner  and Mark arm and kin thayil on  stage

33.SONIC REDUCER

34.ALIVE

35.BABA

36.YLB

I seriously do not know how these guys can play like that for three and a half hours. Granted, I was studying from jet lag, but I couldn't keep up with them just watching from the stands. The encore breaks were needed just to get to sit down for a minute. What a show.

I want a full Chloe Dancer Crown of Thorns

I want Come Back

So much more... 

I used to hate..... hate Sirens. I’ve come full circle. I was wrong. Very wrong. 

N2 Seattle reminds me a little of N2 Fenway. I hope N2 Chicago fits this mold... 

158 hours and counting. 

Wrigley has a curfew right?  11pm?

Well looking forward to it...never been there.  I'll be pretty stoked to get any of these songs that have eluded me since 1994.  

Around the Bend and All Those Yesterdays to finish off Code/Yield.

My Binaural fix - Gods Dice, Of The Girl, Rival (pretty please!), Soon Forget

There are some others, but the newer stuff doesn't mean as much to me as Code/Yield/Binaural.  

what a world we live in when we can basically watch full concerts in HD on youtub within 24 hours of the show ending.

####### love this band

I want a full Chloe Dancer Crown of Thorns

I want Come Back

So much more... 

I used to hate..... hate Sirens. I’ve come full circle. I was wrong. Very wrong. 

N2 Seattle reminds me a little of N2 Fenway. I hope N2 Chicago fits this mold... 

158 hours and counting. 
Sirens is ####### awesome.  Top 15 PJ songs for me.  Top 5 on an emotional day

A few more personal thoughts on N2 Seattle. 

I had a whopping 16 songs I had never seen live before. Other than the first show I ever saw, that's a high for me, amazing. Even the second show I saw only had 15 songs I didn't see the first time. Wow.

I was a little disappointed that I missed the start of N1, I couldn't have asked for a better start to a concert than the first seven songs, but other than that comparisons, and I would have liked to have ended with a RITFW with all the guests a la PJ20, you can't complain about a 3.5 hour show. 

Stayed perfect on even flow, I've seen that at every show still, nothing else. Given to fly was the only other one I'd seen at every show and that streak was broken 

Went to Wednesday and Friday in Seattle.   Despite the great playlist on Wednesday, Friday was much better.   Eddie came out on Friday and admitted the band was "tight" on Wednesday.   Friday they had much more energy and left it all on the stage.   

Went to Wednesday and Friday in Seattle.   Despite the great playlist on Wednesday, Friday was much better.   Eddie came out on Friday and admitted the band was "tight" on Wednesday.   Friday they had much more energy and left it all on the stage.   
Fri setlist looked better to me personally, but I hear ya. :thumbup:  

Watched a bit of both on Periscope and Ed seemed to struggle vocally at times. He’s cracking a bit and having to pull off the mic early on “Go” in Missoula tonight.

3 hour shows are a lot to ask of a guy, but they’ve not had THAT many shows this tour, and Ed’s voice already crapped out once causing a reschedule. Curious if there’s not something more at play (smoking?) or something? 

Regardless, I’m glad they’ve got 5 days off between Missoula and Chicago to recharge. 

Shouldn’t be an issue at all. I had to make 28 (two sleeves). I’ve got about 10-12 allocated so far. What size/colors. 

And agreed on 3930. Life’s too short for cheap ### hats. 
Let me send out a few texts and I'll let you know.  What's the cost?

edit:  already getting asked...how is that New Era...

I got a guy ;)  

My cost is ~$20 with the hat + DST Files + 3c Front / 1c back embroidery. Prob doing $25 to help offset baggage fee lugging everything to CHI and whatnot. 
Awesome.  Those PJ merch hats are like $35!  Let me get a count and I'll PM you.  Check out my PM too...my one buddy asked about the other stuff.

Just got back into town from Seattle/Missoula. Epic trip. My 13-year-old son got to see his first two concerts ever - N1 in Seattle and then Missoula. Wanted to steal mom's ticket for N2 in Seattle too, but she wouldn't let that happen. He was just blown away by it all, so that was pretty cool for me to experience with him. He ended up getting all sorts of PJ gear, and even stole my Scooby Doo PJ shirt to wear to one of the shows. All the interactions with people were awesome, as usual. He just kept asking how I knew all these people. It was hard to explain to him that I didn't. We were on McCready's side but up in the stands on N1 for Seattle. Then real close on Stone's side in Missoula. After the shows, my son now wants to get back into music. He did piano for like five years and quit a couple years ago. He now wants an electric guitar. "I want to do what McCready does." Who am I to say no?

Fri setlist looked better to me personally, but I hear ya. :thumbup:  

Watched a bit of both on Periscope and Ed seemed to struggle vocally at times. He’s cracking a bit and having to pull off the mic early on “Go” in Missoula tonight.

3 hour shows are a lot to ask of a guy, but they’ve not had THAT many shows this tour, and Ed’s voice already crapped out once causing a reschedule. Curious if there’s not something more at play (smoking?) or something? 

Regardless, I’m glad they’ve got 5 days off between Missoula and Chicago to recharge. 
My nephew goes to school at the same school as the Vedders. So they run into them occasionally and make small talk, etc. They said Eddie recently quit smoking (all kinds). And that it didn't have anything to do with his voice. Whether that's true or not, no idea.

Just got back into town from Seattle/Missoula. Epic trip. My 13-year-old son got to see his first two concerts ever - N1 in Seattle and then Missoula. Wanted to steal mom's ticket for N2 in Seattle too, but she wouldn't let that happen. He was just blown away by it all, so that was pretty cool for me to experience with him. He ended up getting all sorts of PJ gear, and even stole my Scooby Doo PJ shirt to wear to one of the shows. All the interactions with people were awesome, as usual. He just kept asking how I knew all these people. It was hard to explain to him that I didn't. We were on McCready's side but up in the stands on N1 for Seattle. Then real close on Stone's side in Missoula. After the shows, my son now wants to get back into music. He did piano for like five years and quit a couple years ago. He now wants an electric guitar. "I want to do what McCready does." Who am I to say no?
This is so awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread