What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (3 Viewers)

Punk-Drew-Rollins is awesome.

Drew is doing by far the best work of his career.

This is as good as WWE overall has been in a very very long time.
Yep, that Punk/Drew/Rollins segment was great.

Funny to see Meltzer's best friend ignore it in this thread and share a story about Andre the Giant that we all heard years ago. He can't stand seeing Punk killing it in WWE again (despite injuries).

Punk-Drew-Rollins is awesome.

Drew is doing by far the best work of his career.

This is as good as WWE overall has been in a very very long time.
Yep, that Punk/Drew/Rollins segment was great.

Funny to see Meltzer's best friend ignore it in this thread and share a story about Andre the Giant that we all heard years ago. He can't stand seeing Punk killing it in WWE again (despite injuries).
I haven’t watched WWE in months. Just not appealing to me anymore. Slightly watching NxT and only going to takeover in 11 days simple because a buddy of mine got cheap tickets. I’m going to a lot of the independent shows that week and honestly can’t wait to see progress.

I did see a comment online about Drew saying punk is straight edge and always in rehab though which was a pretty funny line. At this rate I think Punk needs to either become a part time wrestler, a fulltime manager or commentator as it’s obvious his body is in serious decline. His injury is the same one from AEW

All I will say is RAW has really lost a step you put the ROCK and RHODES in the ring for 5 minutes and not say a word to each other. At least AEW when they put two big stars in the ring they are either wrestling or cutting a great promo. I will say as a person who has watched wrestling since the days of Jimmy Snuka, Hot Rod, etc. I hate both organizations using old talent. ROCK is not the same ROCK as he was when he first burst on the scene. Even his promos seem forced and not natural like when he was a young buck. That is why I think AEW is a better wrestling product vs WWE we do not need storylines just wrestle a few matches get closure and move on to the next challenger like AEW does. We do not need storylines spanning multiple PPV's announce the matches 3 weeks before the PPV and then cut promos and have your match. I do not need a male soap opera which this Bloodline story has turned into and it is awful.

All I will say is RAW has really lost a step you put the ROCK and RHODES in the ring for 5 minutes and not say a word to each other. At least AEW when they put two big stars in the ring they are either wrestling or cutting a great promo. I will say as a person who has watched wrestling since the days of Jimmy Snuka, Hot Rod, etc. I hate both organizations using old talent. ROCK is not the same ROCK as he was when he first burst on the scene. Even his promos seem forced and not natural like when he was a young buck. That is why I think AEW is a better wrestling product vs WWE we do not need storylines just wrestle a few matches get closure and move on to the next challenger like AEW does. We do not need storylines spanning multiple PPV's announce the matches 3 weeks before the PPV and then cut promos and have your match. I do not need a male soap opera which this Bloodline story has turned into and it is awful.
Did you not see the last segment?

my link

I kid. WWE is exciting again for the first time in a long time, though, so I'm giving it small shots to win me back as a viewer. I'll never watch weekly, but I might start catching some shows as they air. What I've seen since Rumble has been excellent, even if it's not all hits.

my link

I kid. WWE is exciting again for the first time in a long time, though, so I'm giving it small shots to win me back as a viewer. I'll never watch weekly, but I might start catching some shows as they air. What I've seen since Rumble has been excellent, even if it's not all hits.
Without cable or satellite, I have been pretty much sticking with PLEs on Peacock, highlights on X/Twitter and catching some Smackdown on my OTA antenna if I happen to be home on Friday night. It's been working out pretty well for me.

my link

Ill Watch mania from the comfort of my home. Weather here isn’t gonna be too warm and best inexpensive seats I could find was up too and I’d watch a screen.

I’ve been fooled for WWE on too many yrs. Let’s see how long after Mania they continue to get good. I just know I don’t have the time and effort for my time to be wasted on hope again and then be dissatisfied after wasting 6 months with them again

BREAKING NEWS: A big change is seemingly being made to upcoming AEW pay-per-view events starting with next month’s Dynasty show.

B/R seems to be coming to an end when purchasing AEW PPV’s going forward. It seemingly seems that is no more, as Triller TV has today announced that the upcoming AEW Dynasty pay-per-view event will be able to stream live on Triller TV in the United States for the first time and that starts at AEW Dynasty.

It is not known if this is a one off for Dynasty or if all AEW pay-per-views will stream on Triller TV going forward.

AEW ratings would like a word with you :lmao:

🤣

Had to stop reading after "At least AEW when they put two big stars in the ring"

AEW has no stars. Why no one goes to or watches their product.

Poor Edge. Guy was a main eventish guy. Now he has no one to work with. You can only force him with Christian for so long. WWE should have made Edge the new leader of the Brood. He's definitely got the look as it seems he's aged 10 years over the past 1

Hardy Boys rumors for WWE. Matt's contract up end of this month.

Tag team ladder match for titles at Mania.

Hardy Boys can barely move anymore (debuted in WWE 30 (!) years ago this year) but it's appalling what AEW has done with them. Absolutely nothing. They've run into the same problem Edge has already......there's no one for them to work (or they have any connection to). Putting them in cold matches with absolute nobodies in the business is just sad.

There's no storylines. Just thrown together cold "dream matches" owned by a e-wrestling board nerd.

Drew being obsessed and distracted with CM Punk after pointing out that Seth is too focused on and distracted by the Bloodline is an interesting layer…

Probably inducting Heyman

WWE sources confirmed to PWInsider that the company made an overture for Steve Austin to be involved over Wrestlemania 40 weekend.

There was no word on the role, but there were at least some discussions.

There's also been talk over the last week that WWE is working on having Hulk Hogan involved in some fashion at Wrestlemania 40 week.

a few updates from Philly. Stage is currently started to be built mostly frame work of the ring. Constricts toon has stopped do to heavy rain and will be delayed the next few days with rain incoming, stage expected down by Wednesday,

More trucks expected to arrive over next few days. Banners and promo stuff for mania has already begun with other promotions possible starting promotional material over the weekend.

La Knight vs Styles is expected to be one off but Knight expected in US title picture this year.

Before the Royal Rumble took place it was briefly discussed the possibility of Seth Rollins turning heel after dropping the title. From what is understood there was a lot of support behind the idea too.

Expect Carmelo Hayes fully on smackdown by after Mania. Trick and a few others have been mentioned call ups as well.

If you are coming to Wrestlemania and have any questions about anything I can gladly answer as best I can. I would wear long pants/jeans as it’s an open stadium and it’s still cold enough at night a sweat shirt and or light jacket maybe needed. Keep gloves handy depending where you are wind can be a nightmare. Also don’t bring cash unless it’s to tip at a bar after. Stadium is card only smart phone accessible payment if I’m not mistaken. Restrooms every three sections. Miller flight deck you can stand and there a bridge space on the one EZ open you can stand. I don’t know how strict security will be on that as The Limc it’s different depending on show. Beer and food prices expect it to be pretty high.

If anyone needs suggestions in the city of what to do or see happy to help.

MJF is still working to recover from his injuries.

While he is not listed on the AEW roster, the belief is that he remains locked into a deal with the company.

The day after AEW “Big Business”, MJF was reportedly in Boston to meet with several of AEW’s officials.

No word when he will be returning to the ring.

- PWInsider

I think Punk knows this is his final chance honestly

While Seth Rollins harboured legitimate gripes and resentment against CM Punk, the two are getting along backstage when planning their segments on TV.

Punk continues to get all positive reviews from many sources regarding how he has been carrying himself amongst fellow colleagues and WWE management.

- PWTorch

This confirms part of the report I had during covid

Paul Heyman tells Uproxx that Roman Reigns had no plans on retuning to WWE during COVID in 2020.

“I was executive director of Monday Night Raw, and Roman was assigned to SmackDown. But every week I heard all the SmackDown writers and producers and personnel saying, ‘God, I just wish Roman would come back.’ And I would ask ‘has anybody talked to him?’ ‘Yeah, he says he’s retired. He’s not coming back.’ No way. Thanks a lot. Done. Finished. Goodbye. So, the fact that he came back for this run, for what we have accomplished, is nothing short of a miracle because as far as he was concerned, he was retired. He was out.”

First preliminary Weather Report for Philadelphia has come out for WrestleMania 40 weekend:

Saturday April 6: Highest Temperature is expected to be 55 degrees with temperatures dropping to 39 degrees overnight. With winds between 5-10 MPH.

Sunday April 7: Highest Temperatures expected to be at 60 Degrees with temperatures dropping to 42 degrees, with winds between 5-10 MPH

If you’re traveling to Philadelphia I would recommend pack jackets or sweaters as is expected to be cold overnight for both nights according to the first preliminary reports.

During a recent appearance on Ariel Helwani's podcast, Becky Lynch revealed that her contract is set to expire in two months and she has not yet been offered a new deal. This lack of communication about her contract renewal, she hinted, is something that would not have occurred under the old structure. Lynch expressed her disappointment in not being approached to discuss a new deal, stating that she knows her worth and finds it highly unusual.

WWE will be using drones for cameras shot for both nights of WrestleMania 40. Also WWE have been working with the Philadelphia police department for a way on preventing people from using drones at the stadium during both nights of WrestleMania.

WOR: Bobby Lashley and the Street Profits vs. The Final Testiment is currently slated for Wrestlemania XL and will be booked as a “Philadelphia Street Fight.”

Tokyo Sports mentioned that Katsuhiko Nakajima no sold the finish when he dropped the Triple Crown Championship and left the venue without appearing in the comment area.

Nikkan Sports says Nakajima may leave AJPW.

Tokyo Sports reports that Katsuhiko Nakajima will not wrestle for AJPW going forward & will not rejoin NOAH.

Wrestling in America was mentioned as an option.

Tokyo Sports mentioned that Katsuhiko Nakajima no sold the finish when he dropped the Triple Crown Championship and left the venue without appearing in the comment area.

Nikkan Sports says Nakajima may leave AJPW.

Tokyo Sports reports that Katsuhiko Nakajima will not wrestle for AJPW going forward & will not rejoin NOAH.

Wrestling in America was mentioned as an option.

Malakai Black shares that Shelton Benjamin is accepting bookings. #AEW #ROH #NJPW 👀

For those that don't know Shelton Benjamin wrestled in ROH and New Japan, he's a former 2x ROH World Tag Team Champion with Charlie Haas, and was in Suzuki-Gun with Minoru Suzuki, Lance Archer, Davey Boy Smith Jr and the rest of Suzuki-Gun at the time.

Could you see the Gold Standard in those companies 🤔

Adam Copeland has some words for Matt Cardona after their match on #AEWCollision also Adam responds to a comment from Brian Myers, the other half of the Edgeheads. #WWE | #TNAiMPACT

Adam Copeland: "The last two weeks have been pretty dam special in my career. Last week in Toronto vs Christian Cage and this week in London, ON vs Matt Cardona, Matt and I share a long history. For years I was frequently told that wrestling fans won't remember. To which I've always vehemently disagree. Last night proved you don't forget. And you actually enjoy seeing long stories told. Years ago Matt and Brian emailed me with an idea. To be my Edgeheads. Nefarious Edge Doppelganger. I was really impressed that they took that chance, and it was also a helluva an idea. We ran with it. And every night from that point forward they were either ringside watching me face Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Batista, Kane, Rey Mysterio, etc etc. or they were wrestling these guys. Absolute legends in our business. They watched, They learned. Last night all came full circle when Matt stepped up for The Cope Open. The Rated R Superstar vs The Self Made Superstar. It was surreal. I found after that it was also 16 years to the day, that we were involved in the main event of WrestleMania. Serendipity. I also realized about 10 seconds in, that the lessons took. The dude is awesome. An absolute pro. He's surpassed what he ever learned from me. It was a privilege and one more memory created in #AEW proud of ya kid."

Brian Myers: "Forever grateful. 🤘🏻"

Adam Copeland: "When do we dance?"

Brian Myers is currently in TNA as one half of the TNA World Tag Team Champions with Eddie Edwards.

AEW is apparently doing roster cuts. It looks like AEW is set to relapse talent they aren’t using. How big of cuts no one knows

Fightful reports AEW is currently doing a series of roster cuts.

Stu Grayson is the first release announced.

I don’t hate this and understand the reason but Jesus we’re in Philly for this. Can’t you do something with TNA to agree to let dreamer come in? If not you got The Dudley’s or Austin. Such a missed oppurtunity

The Wrestlemania Cards have been revealed.

NIGHT 1

• The Rock & Roman Reigns v Cody Rhodes & Seth Rollins
• Rhea Ripley v Becky Lynch
• Jey Uso v Jimmy Uso
• Jade, Bianca, Naomi v Damage CTRL
• Six Pack Tag Title Ladder Match
• Gunther v Sami Zayn
• Rey Mysterio & Dragon Lee v Dominik Mysterio & Santos Escobar

NIGHT 2:

• Roman Reigns v Cody Rhodes
• IYO SKY v Bayley
• Seth Rollins v Drew McIntyre
• Logan Paul v KO v Randy Orton
• LA Knight v AJ Styles
• The Pride v The Final Testament

So punk did an interview with Ariel Helwania who many mma fans consider a joke as he wanted in with WWE as a journalist and went mma bandwagon when it didn’t happen. MMA crowd saw him kind of a fraud and white used him to get programming over and then cut ties after a few incidents involving the two. Ariel went teet sucking to WWE and ESPN and has his pod on there punk has some choice words for AEW here and I’ll try to comment on each thing here. Having seen the interview punk doesn’t say much that hasn’t already been known but he sounds more like a bitter old man here then anything

CM Punk says he’s back where he belongs [in WWE]
-MMA Hour
Ok I don’t think any of us disagree with this. Punk is more of a WWE person and there’s things I definately agree with why he felt he had to leave. Understandable I just think there were other things he could’ve done better to show he was the bigger man
CM Punk says he and Triple H facetimed before his WWE return and they buried the hatchet and then talked business.

-MMA Hour
Ok for all intents and purposes this seems believable. I’m sure punk also had a hidden agenda of sticking it to AEW and Paul figured it’s good business as long as Punk plays ball but I could see Punk begging to go back and I don’t think WWE would’ve gone out of their way to reach out
CM Punk says it was Vince McMahon’s call to remove him from the arena last April when he visited RAW.

-MMA Hour
This was a good call by Vince. You can’t have a wrestler coming in from a competitor backstage without advanced heads up. It needs to be agreed to by both companies as long as it’s nothing more then that. This is where people truly believe Punk was trying to test TK to firing him.
this next part is long so I’ll try to break this up in a few parts
CM Punk goes into depth of how he feels about the end of his AEW career:

-CM Punk calls it very irresponsible of the company (AEW) to leave talent stranded at the airport, referring to nobody picking him up in London for All In, leaving him to take the subway.
CM Punk says when he arrived in London for AEW All In, there was nobody there to pick him up, but he got on the tube and thought it was an adventure and fun. But it was irresponsible of AEW to leave him stranded.

I dont know if it was unprofessional per say here. It sounded like there was miscommunication between the travel department and AEW on where punk was suppose to be. It’s cool he took it more as an adventure but having talked to people who knows this guy he’d hold a grudge over this for yrs on TK if it was the only thing that happened.
-Punk says he politely asked Jack Perry not to use real glass. But Perry had an issue because he went on to make the comment at All In. Punk says Jack Perry came to the back and asked Punk what he's going to do about it. Punk says he did not punch anyone. He just choked someone a little

Ok let’s start with the fact there was more where he said rumored of him getting violent backstage are false on the interview then admits to choking someone. That’s the definition of physicality buddy. From what I remember reported by both sides of this source wise was talent agents went to punk on his opinion on the glass and punk said it was a bad idea. Perry didn’t like the fact punk said no but it was apparently from what they told him the way punk said it. Perry went to punk and asked him what his problem was and why he acted that way. Multiple sources came out confirming Perry was close to the elite more so with Nick and Matt and believe that was the issue with Punk with Perry.
Perry could’ve handled it better but so could Pubk considering he’s on thin ice to begin with

-CM Punk said Tony Khan’s big idea was a separate show (Collision) and separate everybody. He says he said it would never work and to just release him, Tony refused.
So Punk admits to wanting his release so the theories of him going to Raw that time in April hoping to get fired might hold water. As we know now TK didn’t want to release punk at all and he tried to attempt to make this work.

-Punk feels AEW is trying to slander him and ruin his reputation. Says Tony Khan is not a real boss. But a nice guy.
Outside of the initial stuff I don’t think anyone has talked about Pubk publicly or privately in AEW. Outside of a few wrestlers who said he was good too him so I don’t know where the slander comes from. This is the second company Punk has left accusing him of slandering him and he’s now working with the one he left prior. This really doesn’t add up here
CM Punk claims he and Hangman Page went over a promo backstage but Hangman cut the Worker's Rights promo out of nowhere. Punk says afterwards he asked Hangman why did he do that. Hangman told CM Punk that he he thinks he got Colt Cabana fired.
Punk claims he could've "murdered" Hangman on Television.
Let’s start either murdered claim. Figuratively the world has seen Punk fight. I think my $$ is on the Cowboy there. Mic wise I’m sure Punk could.
Going off script he’s upset about? Last I checked numerous reports when punk was in WWE prior were Vince or C frustrated about Punk going off script. Sounds like a do as I say not as I do. Can’t get upset for someone doing something you constantly do.
So Hangman gives him his reasoning. Obviously Colt seems a very touchy subject for Punk. Colt like I’ve said isn’t the greatest wrestler and he’s a good comedy guy. I think had he been in WWE with Santino and Truth $$$ could’ve been made ther. Colt is credited for helping get wrestling pods popular and helping partner with KO and Sami and Adam Cole of pro wrestling tees that got a ton of Indy talent big merch. Highly respected in the industry to the point I’ve heard Blue meanie and others give praise to Colt. Hangman is trying to stick up for a friend here.

CM Punk says AEW is not a real business. It's not about making money or selling tickets. He thinks it's about having good matches, maybe. He says this is not a sustainable business for Television.
AEW was created an an alternative to WWe as people were sick of the trash WWE were putting out. Bullet Club and NJPW was becoming popular with or was with hardcore fans who missed the old ROH, ECW etc days. Punk out of anyone should understand that. AEW has last what 5 yrs already and does big money on ppv buys. We can now see why punk failed in AEW as he clearly didn’t understand the end game here. Because AEw is private we don’t get actual numbers but those who do financials in wrestling have said TK has doubled their value since inception. It could use some better writing but I care more about the in ring action then anything else. You can’t compare a company to one who’s had a monopoly on wrestling for almost 2 decades.
"If you're happy some goof gave you a 5 star match but the building is half full, we're not in the same buisiness."

- CM Punk

Ok WTF are you even saying here. Some of Punks all time best matches were with small crowds for ROH. He had some good fueds in WWE (cena, Hardy, Mcmahons, Morrison, etc) but fans who knew punk prior to WWE still rave about his fued with Raven, Danielson, Chris hero and Samoa Joe all ROH. Let’s not pretend this guy wasn’t loving it back then those ratings he got.
"He's not a boss. He's a nice guy."

CM Punk talks about Tony Khan and him being a "detriment" to AEW
Ok here’s where I think majority on both sides agree. After the Brawl Out issue punk should’ve been fired Bucks and Kenny a suspended without pay. TK knew punk could get views and money. We’ve heard the reports he’s pissed off at Perry costing him Punk and obviously TK was aware Punk can be an asset. You always want to have that cool boss of coach but they need to keep it professional too and lay down the law when needed.
“I don’t regret my time there (AEW). Im just brutally honest about some things — And it’s done.

I hope they’re happy, I know I am. I would like to leave it at that. I understand fans and the tribalism, I’m a Blackhawks, I’m a Chicago Cubs fan, so I will always troll and needle White Sox fans, or Blues fans, or Predator’s you know? But some of the sh** was so outlandish, talking about my Dog and all this awful stuff”
CM Punk
We know you won’t leave it at that though. If Pubk was brutally honest he’d realize he needs to take some accountability here but his ego won’t allow it.
Also not sure what he’s talking about with his dog here unless there were tweets blot him about his dog? Everyone and every outlet praised Kenny omega who took larry out of Harms way after he realized how dangerous it got for the dog. I didn’t see anyone talking smack about your dog.

We don’t know what was legally signed or NDAs etc so it’ll be interesting if we see AEW/TK make any mentions of this, or we hear AEW sent their attorneys after Punk breaking an agreement. The interview doesn’t say any earth shattering details either and he sounds like the bitter ex who’s still single and their ex remarried.

Full WWE Hall Of Fame 2024 Class

Paul Heyman
Thunderbolt Patterson
Bull Nakano
Mike Rotunda & Barry Windham
Muhammad Ali
Lia Maivia

Michael Cole emphasized on commentary during Raw, that at WrestleMania XL next weekend, the Tag Titles will be hung above the ring, but, the match will continue until both sets of Titles have been retrieved.

Talent released so far:

• Stu Greyson
  • Dasha Kuret
  • The Tate Twins aka Dalton Castle's Boys
  • Anthony Henry
  • Jose the Assistant
  • Parker Boudreaux
  • Jorah Johl
  • Slim J
Gravity and Anthony Henson of Work hoarse men both released.

PWInsider reports AEW is currently evaluating their talent roster and making cuts to benefit both the company and the talents.

Last edited:
Former #STARDOM star Giulia makes an appearance at Pro Wrestling #NOAH #MONDAYMAGIC says she will wrestle at #WRESTLEMAGIC PPV on May 4th.

Giulia's post show comments after appearing at today's #NOAH #MONDAYMAGIC

"I'm Giulia, unemployed from today, I quit Stardom yesterday. I came here because I was called. The fact that I'm here means that the wrestling world will become more and more interesting, so please look forward to the future Giulia. Arrivederci, see you soon!"

LOL at the idea that Punk sounded bitter. You just knew the AEW honks would be losing their minds over what he said today, which was more than reasonable and probably mostly true. He was pretty calm and collected when saying most of what he said, and I would bet good money that history will prove him right. Punk might be a jerk, but his thoughts on AEW, sadly, are probably pretty accurate. With Vince gone for good from WWE, I wouldn't be surprised if the big names from AEW are already thinking of when they can get out of AEW and to WWE ASAP.

LOL at the idea that Punk sounded bitter. You just knew the AEW honks would be losing their minds over what he said today, which was more than reasonable and probably mostly true. He was pretty calm and collected when saying most of what he said, and I would bet good money that history will prove him right. Punk might be a jerk, but his thoughts on AEW, sadly, are probably pretty accurate. With Vince gone for good from WWE, I wouldn't be surprised if the big names from AEW are already thinking of when they can get out of AEW and to WWE ASAP.
Punks problem has and will always be not admitting to when he’s wrong. That’s what I think most have issues with him.

Most of the talent seems very happy in AEW. I don’t think it’s the **** show punk says. Are there issues? Sure but given WWEs issues right now and I know certain there’s people still there involved who aren’t gone yet I don’t think we’ll see many talents going to WWE till this lawsuit is settled. You also got the Saudi BS still

Danielson, Edge and Mox have all praised their time in AEW and Danielson getting to wrestle again. I could see Starks moving to WWE, and Mark Henrey in a backstage role. Don’t really see anyone else going. MJF knows he’s can sign a lucrative contract in AEW that I’m not sure WWE could match at this point.

Multiple other talents like Sammy G, Garcicia, Private Party, The Acclaimed, Julia Hart, Sky blue and Kris Statlander as well as Dr Britt have thanked AEW for giving them a stage to be known.

AEW does have its problems but it’s funny people are just popping off the same BS they’ve said about TNA for yrs. It’s kind of embarrassing

Was great interview by Punk. Rarely sit through long content anymore but watched all 2 hours of his interview.

Love watching the AEW niche mark crowd rage at it. :lmao: Glorious. At least they got 3 new "game changers" . They drew all of 700k last week....

Time for a new "game changer" or "big announcement" by Tiny.

Just circling the drain. At least money mark Tiny is paying them but you actually feel for the likes of Edge/Hardys/Bryan having to face nobodies in front of 2k people on national TV. Same fate has already hit Sasha Banks there....

Last edited:
The Wrestlemania Cards have been revealed.

NIGHT 1

• The Rock & Roman Reigns v Cody Rhodes & Seth Rollins
• Rhea Ripley v Becky Lynch
• Jey Uso v Jimmy Uso
• Jade, Bianca, Naomi v Damage CTRL
• Six Pack Tag Title Ladder Match
• Gunther v Sami Zayn
• Rey Mysterio & Dragon Lee v Dominik Mysterio & Santos Escobar

NIGHT 2:

• Roman Reigns v Cody Rhodes
• IYO SKY v Bayley
• Seth Rollins v Drew McIntyre
• Logan Paul v KO v Randy Orton
• LA Knight v AJ Styles
• The Pride v The Final Testament
I could almost pass on night one outside of the tag main event and Rhea and Becky.

Night two is loaded.

Users who are viewing this thread