What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Scola/Martin Memorial Bad Trade Ideas Thread (1 Viewer)

I dont think that deal is too crazy. Pretty fair on both sides. That is if Crowder is healthy and not saying the Warriors will do it, but i've seen worse rumors. 

the moops said:
:shrug:

Bradley gives you what 80% of Klay's production? Adding in Crowder, and a top 5'ish pock in next year's draft? Could think of worse ways to trade Klay, that's for sure. 
So the team that needs an inside presence trades one of the best SGs in the game for a couple of solid wings and a pick?  How does this solve their problem?

So the team that needs an inside presence trades one of the best SGs in the game for a couple of solid wings and a pick?  How does this solve their problem?
I think the plan was for them to flip the pick, and/or the pick + Crowder for some inside help.

It's all make believe fun anyway. Join in rather than being so damn negative about fake trades! :)

Oh this looks like fun.

Pistons played without Drummond last night but still killed the Thunder thanks to a 20/8 night from Aron Baynes, the league's most underrated big man. If the Warriors want some help at center, he could be their guy. Throw in KCP as a Klay replacement and they're getting stronger at the defensive end.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zxpdx3x

The Hollinger analysis says the Warriors win the trade but I'm willing to gamble on Klay finding his old form in Motown.

Oh this looks like fun.

Pistons played without Drummond last night but still killed the Thunder thanks to a 20/8 night from Aron Baynes, the league's most underrated big man. If the Warriors want some help at center, he could be their guy. Throw in KCP as a Klay replacement and they're getting stronger at the defensive end.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zxpdx3x

The Hollinger analysis says the Warriors win the trade but I'm willing to gamble on Klay finding his old form in Motown.
BOBAN TO THE BAY. 

He can provide some minutes at the 5 and can fight off the Kaiju that always seem to be attacking the Golden Gate bridge.

LaRoux had a tweet yesterday that supposedly the Kings are more serious about dealing Cousins.  Can I get some Klay for Cousins rumors?  TIA
The league-wide fan in me still wants to see a Cousins/Love based swap with Cleveland. That would make for a great matchup in the finals. 

BOBAN TO THE BAY. 

He can provide some minutes at the 5 and can fight off the Kaiju that always seem to be attacking the Golden Gate bridge.
I was actually going to put Boban in the trade first but the trade machine says not until Dec. 14 as he's a recent free-agent signing. He's an easier player to irrationally hype up.

Users who are viewing this thread