What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Sean Spicer (1 Viewer)

whoknew said:
Pretty normal press conference today, though he hasn't had an answer for the questions to the voter fraud questions. Said that Trump believes there was fraud based on studies he has seen. Doesn't say what those studies are when pressed.
Everyone in that room knew precisely what was going on, and he was powerless to stop it. They must have asked him about the voter fraud thing a dozen times, and he had no way to wriggle out of it entirely. Good to see them finally press him a bit.

Also, I like Dippin Dots  :shrug:

Trump should fire Spicer as press secretary and hire Marshawn Lynch to replace him. Would be epic. 

"Marshawn, has the President discussed when the wall will be built? Will construction begin soon?"

"I'm just here so I won't get fined."

"Marshawn, will the President deport the millions of illegals that he promised to on the campaign trail?"

"Marshawn, several reports are out saying Kushner will work on the Israel-Palestine issue. Can you comment any further on this? Is Kushner taking the lead on this, and if so, why does the President think he's up for the job?"

My wife just found out this moron graduated from her alma mater, a historically liberal school.  There has been an outpouring of condemnation and a call not to publish anything about him in any alumni mags. 
What year?  I graduated from Conn College in '94. And yes, most of the alums I know have always hated Spicer. 

So we know this Spicer is quite the character but did anybody else know this about him?  Apparently Sphincter chews and swallows 35 pieces of Orbitz Cinnamon Gum per day. :mellow:   By noon.   :X

Spicer told the Washington Post: "Two and a half packs by noon. I talked to my doctor about it, he said it's no problem."
If you do the math, two and a half packs of Orbit gum comes out to 35 pieces — and that's just how much he eats before noon.

Users who are viewing this thread