What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official SNF Game Thread *** (1 Viewer)

McGuire actually said something funny. After the first flag he deadpanned "I honestly thought we'd have a game with no penalties tonight." :lmao:

Not watching game - my woman has Extreme Makeover on. We made a compromise - I get the TV (and the game) at 9pm. :thumbdown: :thumbup: So has Carr dropped back to pass yet? (cough, cough....sack?!?) ;)

Not watching game - my woman has Extreme Makeover on. We made a compromise - I get the TV (and the game) at 9pm. :thumbdown: :thumbup:

So has Carr dropped back to pass yet? (cough, cough....sack?!?) ;)
He just did...Got hurried threw a tipped pass.

Not watching game - my woman has Extreme Makeover on. We made a compromise - I get the TV (and the game) at 9pm. :thumbdown: :thumbup:

Sweet compromise! When she's done watching her shows you get the remote :thumbup:

Sweet compromise! When she's done watching her shows you get the remote :thumbup:
Yep! Giddy'up. So who's this Urban fella and where is my Jurevicius? (watching game stats on NFL.com)

thats Kailee Wong down. Looked brutal. Looks like the rush got even worse.Shaun Alexander owners :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
my god, another penalty...it's time to fire Casserly/Capers for putting this OL bunch together. I know there's injuries but they've always sucked. What a miserable season....Thank goodness for the Astros :thumbup:

Did you see those sacks allowed numbers?

I just found the David Carr smiley...

:scared:
Remove the couch makes it more realistic. Aboslutely nothing to hide behind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread