What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[** Official St. Paddys Day Thread **] (1 Viewer)

Klimtology

Footballguy
I hope everyone has a good one!

Here's a kick ### recipe for the day! 

Cake

1 package white cake mix
I package instant pistachio pudding mix
1 cup lemon lime soda
1 Cup Veg Oil
3 Eggs
1 Cup Chopped Walnuts

Frosting

1 and 1/2 Cups Cold Milk
1 package instant pistachio pudding mix
1 Carton Cool Whip Thawed

Combine 1st 5 ingredients
Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes
stir in walnuts

Pour into a greased 13 x 9 x 2 baking pan
Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes

Cool.

FROSTING

Beat Milk and Pudding mix on low for 2 minutes.
Fold in the whipped topping.
Spread over Cake
Refrigerate for about 30 min. before cutting.

Enjoy!!

:)

An Irishman goes into a bar in America and orders three whiskeys. The barman asks: "Would it be better for if I put all three shots in one glass?"

The Irishman replies: "No! I have two other brothers back at home, so every time I come into a pub, I order a shot for them both."

The following week, the Irishman orders just two whiskeys.

The barman asks: "Did something happen one of your brothers?" "Oh no," replies the Irishman. "I just decided to quit drinking".

Since the day I met my wife she makes me corned beef and cabbage on St. Patrick's Day due to my Irish heritage.  I was pissing and moaning yesterday to myself because we have to drive to St Louis today after work for a hockey tournament. So dinner was to probably be on the road and fast food or something. So my 19 year streak would be coming to an end. 

I wake up this morning and lo and behold there is a corned beef in the fridge - destined for the crock pot I am sure today. So it looks like my corned beef streak will continue, though it will only be a few bites in the truck on the road.

God Bless that woman. 

With news of the Packers All-Star WR Davante Adams trade on St. Patrick's Day,

Aaron go "Awwww!".

#dadjokes #puns

Users who are viewing this thread