What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official Sunday Night Football Thread** (1 Viewer)

'Course the Skins taking the Time Out finally forced the Booth Officals to take a look at that last play.F'n Refs can't job 'em this time.

C'mon, baby - One More To Laverne!Edit: Or you can throw the ball up for grabs to the least talented, least physical player on your entire team

Last edited:
'Course the Skins taking the Time Out finally forced the Booth Officals to take a look at that last play.F'n Refs can't job 'em this time.
EXACTLY !!!The replay system is BULL PUCKY !!It's a joke of a system and should be done away with !!PERIOD !!:horns:

40 yards for a chance at a long FG...and that dink and dunk 4 yard pass ain't gonna do it. Lucky that wasn't picked off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woulda been a pretty good game had it not been for the fourth quarter.

Hey Gibbs...you ever heard of the Shotgun formation?
Those fossils are still trying to figure out why the 30-second play clock keeps ticking down so fast! :P

Nothing like getting knocked cold by a blind-side cheap one by the last guy on the practice squad
yea... a real cheap shot-- trying to block for his QB. :rolleyes:
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Only thing this dude has done in his career is tag a guy when he isn't looking. Sure it was clean, but the only way the team mascot there makes a great play is when someone isn't looking.
:cry: Perfectly clean, legal hit. And Parry may have started on the practice squad, but he's now the starting FB and has been since about the 3rd week of the season. Go back and look...Parry had a couple of big hits in the game :thumbup: Oh, glad Springs will alright. :thumbup:

I wonder if the hit on Springs will make ESPN's "jacked up" segment.Actualy, I think there's quite a few plays in this game that should make it. Couple good hits on Owens and Coles...

Pretty evenly-matched game. I'm sorry the Skins lost, but I think they've turned the corner and may win their remaining games. Man, if they just could stop with the penalties; they're killing themselves.Hey, it's only December, and already I've been right once this year: prediction :brush:

Halfway through the fourth quarter, this game won't be decided.

Users who are viewing this thread