What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Titans @ Patriots - Game Thread (1 Viewer)

whew fancy footwork Marcus.

Again, put Cassel in. Don't risk Marcus and let the guy play where his career began

I have a group of friends that get together every year to watch a playoff game and we literally don't meet up until the afc championship game every year.

Stream started long while ago. Reporters have said several times "he's with Amy" but Mularkey is still not at podium.

10? 15? minutes now

Titans shouldn't have even been in the playoffs.  Successful season? 

Good luck with Mariota, he's probably not even as good as Bortles.  oof

Mularkey is excited about the future

Not direct but enough of a quote to silence those hoping he's gone

Because you're all a bunch of #####? 
Guy wrote like a 12000 word post a few months ago about how much his better his life is than yours because he was born in an area with a good football team. I can't tell if it was shtick or not but it was one of the strangest, emptiest things I've ever read. 
Seems like we found the Gordon Gekko alias.  Always thought it was Mojorizen, but now we know. 

You two are way out of line here.  Bummed you feel that way and both felt the need to quote and @ me about it.  
I don't know if you're whatever that word is he posted -- I don't know you at all. All I know is that post I was referring to was unbelievably strange. 

Big surprise that the AFC championship will likely be Steelers vs Pats.   The NFL is a bore.  I don't see the Jags beating the Steelers in frigid Pburgh.   Since this is probably Bens final season, I'm going to go with the Steelers.  The NFL loves swan songs.  

Capella said:
Guy wrote like a 12000 word post a few months ago about how much his better his life is than yours because he was born in an area with a good football team. I can't tell if it was shtick or not but it was one of the strangest, emptiest things I've ever read. 
You serious??

Big surprise that the AFC championship will likely be Steelers vs Pats.   The NFL is a bore.  I don't see the Jags beating the Steelers in frigid Pburgh.   Since this is probably Bens final season, I'm going to go with the Steelers.  The NFL loves swan songs.  
If Steelers win then AFC is exactly like most of us would have guessed.  NFC on the other hand is nothing like most of us would have guessed.  I'd bet Packers/Seahawks/Falcons were top 3 in some order before the season started.

The AFC is disgracefully bad. Its third-best team is quarterbacked by Blake Bortles. Its fourth-best team can’t coach its way out of a paper bag. The Titans and Bills are not even close to playoff-caliber in a less pathetic year.

If Steelers win then AFC is exactly like most of us would have guessed.  NFC on the other hand is nothing like most of us would have guessed.  I'd bet Packers/Seahawks/Falcons were top 3 in some order before the season started.
And a lot of people(myself included) thought the 3-win Giants would be in that elite NFC group, as well.  Oof

The AFC is disgracefully bad. Its third-best team is quarterbacked by Blake Bortles. Its fourth-best team can’t coach its way out of a paper bag. The Titans and Bills are not even close to playoff-caliber in a less pathetic year.
It’s too bad the Chargers missed, they were way more deserving than the Bills/Titans.  They could’ve made an interesting game against either the Pats/Steelers, I believe.  Also, again, it’s too bad Deshaun Watson had to get hurt. AFC playoffs would’ve been really interesting with that Watson-led Texans team.

People may have forgotten since their season was so abysmal, but you can throw the Giants in there too. All the preseason talk around here was how they were going to be a Super Bowl contender. 

FishTacoTuesday said:
This is just sad.  AFC hasn't been competitive in years, it's basically the Steelers as the only hope to beat an ok Pats team. 
#1 seed overall and heavily favored to win 3rd Super Bowl in 4 years = OK? 

:lol:  

Users who are viewing this thread