What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Titans @ Patriots - Game Thread (2 Viewers)

What impresses me about the Patriots...they rarely seem to have stars in the O and D line...yetbalways have guys making plays at the right times in D...and when needed end up protecting Brady so well.
Coaching.  Nobody is as good as the Patriots when it comes to coaching.  They put in the work and it pays dividends.

Well the refs certainly didn’t cost the Titans this game.  The Patriots are truly on another class. As I Steelers fan I really want the Steelers to win tomorrow.  As an NFL fan, I really want the Steelers to win tomorrow.     :popcorn:  
You're right, that was my point a while ago. The pats don't need the help but it's irritating nonetheless.

Yeah...first half he wasn’t helped by receivers. 2nd half he looked overwhelmed.
Losing a T against a good pass rush will do that.

The Titans are a fine team on the rise. The pats are probably the best team, best Dynasty perhaps ever. 

Anyone have the full list of Celebrity Big Brother? I know Carrot Top, Snooki and Rick Pitino are part of the cast but haven’t heard the rest of the lineup. 

Brady watched too many Mariota highlights. He had to show his own flavor of a Mariota play there

Anyone have the full list of Celebrity Big Brother? I know Carrot Top, Snooki and Rick Pitino are part of the cast but haven’t heard the rest of the lineup. 
That’s not the start of a joke?

Carrot top, Snooki, and Rick Pitino walk into a bar...

Remember when the fans were all "where'd we pack the car? Was it by the gahden?" as the Titans were up 7-0? Ahh those were good times

Can't D that much better. Outstanding by Gronk

meh looked better live, nevermind

Last edited by a moderator:
Things change fast in the NFL it wasn't log ago people were bailing on Gronk and saying Jimmy Graham was the #1 fantasy TE.

What impresses me about the Patriots...they rarely seem to have stars in the O and D line...yetbalways have guys making plays at the right times in D...and when needed end up protecting Brady so well.
Weird post.  BB has had 15 1 st round draft picks, 8 of which were DL or OL.  You can add Daniel Graham to that and make it 9.  Ben Watson, another TE would make it 10.  Another 6 in the 2nd round.  It's not like they find some guy off the scrap heap.  They invest heavily in linemen via the draft with high picks.

Clearly, Tennessee lacks talent.
psssh, nah. Issues like plenty of teams, but JRob has been outstanding. They sorely need DL help and one G but (hopefully a new coach) a coach has a lot to work with. They're awfully young at many positions

psssh, nah. Issues like plenty of teams, but JRob has been outstanding. They sorely need DL help and one G but (hopefully a new coach) a coach has a lot to work with. They're awfully young at many positions
Seems like they could use some receivers and a pass rush.

Weird post.  BB has had 15 1 st round draft picks, 8 of which were DL or OL.  You can add Daniel Graham to that and make it 9.  Ben Watson, another TE would make it 10.  Another 6 in the 2nd round.  It's not like they find some guy off the scrap heap.  They invest heavily in linemen via the draft with high picks.
Reaching for Chad Jackson makes a man change.

Seems like they could use some receivers and a pass rush.
DL but not receivers. They have too many, far too many. Sharpe was a starter last year and is on IR. 40?50? catches as a rook. WHo knows how he pans out. Taylor looked great in preseason and a few excellent plays to start the year. Davis ought to be special. Matthews is one of the best on third down. I'm not a Decker fan but others are. 

I could imagine replacing Decker with a veteran surehanded presence that he was supposed to be, but they have some real nice young talent that must get time on the field. 

IDK if Taylor is the quickest or the fastest WR in the NFL, but when they use his speed he's wow. I was grumpy all year that Davis and Decker returned and the preseason star became an afterthought

DL but not receivers. They have too many, far too many. Sharpe was a starter last year and is on IR. 40?50? catches as a rook. WHo knows how he pans out. Taylor looked great in preseason and a few excellent plays to start the year. Davis ought to be special. Matthews is one of the best on third down. I'm not a Decker fan but others are. 
Well none of those guys seem to be getting open tonight.

This week Lebeau said one time he got choked up listening to Belichick talk about Slater. I wish I had heard the story- guy must be a coach's dream

I could imagine replacing Decker with a veteran surehanded presence that he was supposed to be, but they have some real nice young talent that must get time on the field. 

IDK if Taylor is the quickest or the fastest WR in the NFL, but when they use his speed he's wow. I was grumpy all year that Davis and Decker returned and the preseason star became an afterthought
It won't happen but if I can dream, Fitz would fit incredibly well. More likely they'll sign a player like kamar Aiken.

But if they want to run 3 TE, sign Jimmy.

• Smile
Reactions: Bri
How many were considered stars?  Ben Watson? Daniel Graham?

Come on man.

Users who are viewing this thread