What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Titans @ Patriots - Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Because a lot of the afc sucked and they beat KC?

Frankly this whole playoffs is underwhelming as far as great teams.

And I’m sure some will say that I’m saying that as a Packers fan.  But even had they made it...they weren’t a great team at all.

I hope it’s New Orleans and New England or Pitt.

Though Nick Foles vs Blake Bortles would really bring some ratings.
Really the saints, pats and Steelers are your complete, great teams. Eagles would be when Wentz. Vikings offense is just good enough, Rams we're almost good enough on both sides but chalk it up to experience.

BB would be the first to admit his strategy is to let the opposition make dumb mistakes. NE doesn’t have a great team, but they can be great in spurts. And other teams find ways to do dumb things. That and having Jedi mind control over the refs and replay officials also helps. 

They had plenty of time to run a pass play over the middle, clock it and kick a FG. 
Yeah, I get that but it seems far too high risk given the ceiling for what the pats could do with 3 timeouts. But luckily for them it didn’t backfire and I’m still here on my couch eating pizza drinking beer. But yeah, running the ball just seems hopeless, where do you go from there? Cheers. 

NFL probably has already drafted the letter stating that by rule the penalty should have never been reviewed. BB gets the first down and drive, Titans get a letter. Soooo wrong

Anyone else think Conklin was moving well headed toward the locker room and surprised he hasn't returned?

Yeah, that is why it is so shocking his playoff record was barely above .500
Hard to win in the playoffs. I mean ne had a losing record to manning when the super bowl was on the line. They've been pretty good otherwise.

Point is, the difference between a great org and the rest is a great qb

School me a sec-

If everyone in the free world knows Lewis is getting it, how come he's so effective every week in the playoffs every single year? What's BB do with him in his plays to make it work regardless if it's some famous LB some famous D some lesser D...doesn't matter who, always works

Really the saints, pats and Steelers are your complete, great teams. Eagles would be when Wentz. Vikings offense is just good enough, Rams we're almost good enough on both sides but chalk it up to experience.
Eagles with Wemtz would be interesting.  I just don’t find those others as great teams.  Maybe it’s the parity in the league.  But so many flaws to these teams.

BB would be the first to admit his strategy is to let the opposition make dumb mistakes. NE doesn’t have a great team, but they can be great in spurts. And other teams find ways to do dumb things. That and having Jedi mind control over the refs and replay officials also helps. 
This I agree with... they are definitely ? spurts.

Eagles with Wemtz would be interesting.  I just don’t find those others as great teams.  Maybe it’s the parity in the league.  But so many flaws to these teams.
To be clear by great I mean in relation to other teams this year, not all time or other years even.

Users who are viewing this thread