What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Vikings Packers Game Thread Week 2*** (1 Viewer)

I hope they can harass Rodgers and force him into some mistakes. Looking for mote success on the ground this week for the vikes hopefully.

I am kind of confused as to why Javon Kearse was in the game so early?

He took a terrible angle on a quick screen pass allowing the play to actually gain yardage from a 3 safety look.

Why isn't Iloka in there?

The defense settles down  and the sack on Rodgers causes them to punt. The defense usually does play a bit vanilla on the first drive before making adjustments.

The Packers defense is swarming the last two plays that had no chance to be successful.

So i guess you are going to this all day?
I am never one to talk about penalties but Alexander was clearly offsides. There should be plenty of replays of it. Maybe I'm wrong but everyone here wanted Cousins to snap it earlier because he was offsides and he never moved back.

I am never one to talk about penalties but Alexander was clearly offsides. There should be plenty of replays of it. Maybe I'm wrong but everyone here wanted Cousins to snap it earlier because he was offsides and he never moved back.
You seemingly complain about penalties every time they play.

Alexander wasn’t offsides. He was right with the line in the screen even.

Williams running well too. And Ty’s block wasn’t great in the playbthat forced the Rodgers run.
Ah, the infinite excuses for why Jamaal Williams sucks. Montgomery, in his handful of carries this year, has already matched Williams career breakaway runs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, the infinite excuses for why Jamaal Williams sucks. Montgomery, in his handful of carries this year, has already matched Williams career breakaway runs.
What excuse did I make?  I stated Williams also running well and part of what gives Williams value has been his blitz pickup.

What excuse did I make?  I stated Williams also running well and part of what gives Williams value has been his blitz pickup.
It’s not you man, it’s everyone who talks about Williams. Blah, blah, blah, blitz protection. Convert him to fullback then. He clearly has very little talent as a runner.

It’s not you man, it’s everyone who talks about Williams. Blah, blah, blah, blitz protection. Convert him to fullback then. He clearly has very little talent as a runner.
I’d disagree...he isn’t a burner...more of a grinder.  But doesn’t lose a bunch of yards, picked up the blitz well, and secured the ball.

Im not saying he is great.  Guy who relies on volume.

Packers must have the greatest OL in the football, because the "vaunted" Viking defense can't get close to a hobbled Rodgers.

Users who are viewing this thread