What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official Watchmen HBO Series** (1 Viewer)

IIRC the biggest difference between the comic and the movie was the ending.  Same result but different method

may have been some other stuff 

IIRC the biggest difference between the comic and the movie was the ending.  Same result but different method

may have been some other stuff 
Apparently the movie also left out how Rorschach was a raging right-wing homophobe racist misogynist, instead of just an equal opportunity hater.

Really liked that Sepinwall article on the final episode. I think he’s spot on in complimenting the guy who created “Lost” and its ending for absolutely sticking this landing. I was really satisfied with how the last episode tied it all together. I also really liked how 7K was basically relegated to cannon fodder because after they were the main focus for the first few episodes it makes sense to basically say, “#### you you’re nothing” in the ending. 

3 episodes in and not sure I can go on.  It has a lot of high production value, has pretty good acting but any show where I have to watch a 10 minute "explained" video after it ends is not my kind of show.  Already went down this rabbit hole once with Westworld and by end of the second season, I was way over Westworld.

Disappointing that this is a new trend for TV.

3 episodes in and not sure I can go on.  It has a lot of high production value, has pretty good acting but any show where I have to watch a 10 minute "explained" video after it ends is not my kind of show.  Already went down this rabbit hole once with Westworld and by end of the second season, I was way over Westworld.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

You don't need to watch any additional stuff.  Just watch the show and let it play out.

Just finished, glad I stuck it out, good call @shuke on not watching any of the "explained" videos.  It made enough sense in the end and what a wild ride.

Sometimes you just gotta let things play out and the story tell itself.  Sure this is a lot of stuff I missed and maybe I'll go back and watch some of those videos now but watching them in the middle kind of ruins the story.

It was well done but something perhaps understated was the music.  Excellent job there.

Also got a major back to the future vibe in the last episode, the clock, Veidt kind of talked like Christopher Lloyd, and was a mad scientist.

If you never read the comic....all the information is still there.  It's just deeper than in other shows.

Westworld 2 was MUCH better binge watching.  

I watched this, I knew nothing about the story and obviously never read the comics. It was a total  :whoosh:  for me.

Users who are viewing this thread