What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Opening in 4th year dynasty league... (1 Viewer)

robertdts

Footballguy
We are looking for a serious owner who is willing to take on the 2010 and 2011 league champion, who failed to qualify for the playoffs (for the first time in 2012) in a 16-team idp dynasty league. We are entering our 4th year, and have a good group of team owners. This league is FREE, and is maintained on ESPN (with league business conducted on ProBoards). I (the Commissioner) maintain all team spreadsheets (salary cap, contract information) and distribute to all team owners on a regular basis (weekly in-season, monthly off-season). We work to mirror the NFL experience with RFA, UFA, annual rookie drafts, and practice squad claims. In-season, we utilize a blind bidding process via e-mail. The available team can be found at the following link: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=2452&teamId=15&seasonId=2012This team has its full complement of draft picks for the 2013 (except its 4th round pick) and 2014 rookie drafts (6th overall in each round), and includes A LOT of talented pieces like:QB: Aaron RodgersRB: MJD, CJ Spiller, Ryan MathewsWR: Calvin Johnson, DeSean Jackson, Greg Jennings, Anquan BoldinTE: Owen DanielsDT: Justin SmithLB: Jerod Mayo, Wesley Woodyard, Sean LeeCB: Charles TillmanIf interested in the above team, please provide a short fantasy football bio to my e-mail address at robert.gibson36@gmail.com for consideration.I will then forward you a copy of our league constitution and our team spreadsheets for your perusal. Thank you for your consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread