What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Opening Night: Packers @ Bears (1 Viewer)

What exactly are they waiting for with Montgomery. He's gonna be the man. Do we have to go through the lets ease him in thing?

I have a feeling he is gonna have a big second half. 

IDK...Maybe bring back Megan Trainor with that zipper all the way up? Something? Anything? Jay Z wrapping an NFL team as a present for Bae? Just some action. anything really. Highlights of Mahomes last year? Please?

I own zero shares of Montgomery but they should just give him the ball on almost every play....why is he not playing more snaps

So yeah.....Bears OL.....looking like dog #### and pre-season stuff here.

This is the problem with the pre-season these days. The starters simply do not play enough and training camp...they don’t hit enough. And we get this as our product tonight.  

This is a direct correlation. 

This is not our NFL from the glory golden age (1980-2000)

It has been a slow but steady decline in the quality of the games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trubisky lol

I can hear dogs barking in the distance and windows breaking ..wow where was he throwing that ball?!

so bad

Milkman said:
Half time commentary "the bears need to take the training wheels of of Mitch Trubisky" 

YES!
I dunno, he looks he'd be a pick throwing machine if they let him loose.

Adjust to an OL that can’t block......tough to do. They have to block or nothing works.
You could try some screen plays to one if your best offensive players Cohen? Have they even tried that? Serious question. 

It drives me crazy how lucky Rodgers gets sometimes.  That fumble just appears in front of his face while lying on the ground.

Great punch out....Bears Defense playing really well.

We have a defensive battle which is fine. I love defensive games......but it is easy to see just just how out of sync both offenses are. The speed of the game is overwhleming them and it is a direct result of todays NFL training camp and pre-season. They simply do not tackle enough in practice, have enough full pad practices and play enough in pre-season. It has been a huge trend and it really has gotten to the point of ridiculous and now we will start seeing opening games like this. 

The teams that don’t over do it.....will look a lot better. 

Remember two a days? Gone......long gone.They coddle the players too much these days. And simply do not hit enough. Oh wait CTE. Football is dying folks. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You could try some screen plays to one if your best offensive players Cohen? Have they even tried that? Serious question. 
Good point and maybe next drive they will. Gotta try something. Because they are simply getting overwhelmed....as are the Packers.

Users who are viewing this thread