What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Otis fad diet thread — yoga, fasting, and kevzilla walking on🚶‍♂️ (5 Viewers)

Man.  Had a half an actual lunch and a half an actual beer with it.  How the hell do you animals eat all this #######ed food all the time??  Feels terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, Anyone want me to go into great detail about how I have been eating my way through Boston since Wednesday? And gonna keep doing it through Monday.

Maybe I can Facebook Live today from Modern and/or Regina's?

Seriously fellas, I'm here to help.

Wonder where aaa would fall on this. Study just went out from behind a paywall. Seems like some good #### if even with a sample size of just 31 people.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5097076/figure/Fig2/
I've been dealing with this forever. I don't thing that study is alarming in that the conclusions are part of the accepted issues with obesity. If you went to 190 and I got down to 190 you could eat more than me and stay at 190. It's why I say maintenance means never stop dieting and exercising. I'd like to know more about the small percentage of that sample who went the other way!!?? I'd guess they were either once is great condition (and their body remembers) or they're extremely active. 

2-5-17 219

3-4-17 199

Jeebus I'm hungry. I have a five mile route that's on an incline in the desert. I jog up it slowly (a couple miles). I catch my breath at the top and run (silly embarrassing 55 yr old) sprints every 100 yards or so until I'm worthless. I walk back to the car. I did this twice yesterday with a one hour break and fasted 18 hours.  $%#@ you 200. I ate a head of romaine lettuce with a low cal dressing, a handful of chopped almonds, some parm, and destroyed my arms with resistance bands before going to bed early and hangry. 

/\This is maintenance/\

Having sis and bil over for a spring bbq tonight with the mma thing. Thank God. 

JD sleep in?  Or is it just the March lull... 
Took my daughter on a college visit.  Just finished lifting and cadio'ing for today, still need to lift tomorrow to finish out the week.

Eating and drinking on weekends is really crushing my fat loss gains though.  It's like I'm 75% good as far as food/exercise, but the 25% that I'm not good is ####### up everything else.  I need to tighten things up if I really want to turn some #####es heads again this summer. 

The one on the right is the winner in my eyes but wouldn't turn either down
Now that one right there is your classic Maria's plain, ricotta with a light dusting of powdered sugar.  Crunchy shell, a little on the brittle side with a delicious, just barely not-too-sweet ooey-gooey filling.

As a bonus I'm pretty sure all ingredients are 100% potato.

Made this decedent baked french toast breakfast for my gals.  I'm not usually a breakfast guy but it smelled so good that I had two pieces, and a bagel.  So I'm sitting here with at least 1k calories in already and I'm not super motivated to get off my ### and move much.

Bah.

Headed to the first match ever shortly for Atlanta United - knew I'd probably have a beer or three so I had a bigly week up until now.  I can see the 100's - a big pre-match dump should do it.

i took a page out of the Otis playbook this week.  I had a mini-Bale stretch the last few days.  I feel BnB's breath on my neck and I mean that in the gayest way possible.

What is that, Applebees?

At least post good looking  good
:lmao:

Child, you don't get lobster roll, fresh made clam chowdah and oysters at Applebee's. That right there is Neptune Oyster in North End.

I'm very embarrassed for you now but...I am hopeful that one day you'll get better.

It's Sunday evening, got a rack of lamb slow roasting in the oven so I've got about 90 minutes to kill.  How does JD pass the time...how indeed...

By slow roasting some of this fat away in the iron oven!  (that made more sense in my head)

Let's Go!

It's Sunday evening, got a rack of lamb slow roasting in the oven so I've got about 90 minutes to kill.  How does JD pass the time...how indeed...

By slow roasting some of this fat away in the iron oven!  (that made more sense in my head)

Let's Go!
Off to a good start this week. It was leg day and I spent 90 minutes on the ice this afternoon. 

Didn't step on the scale, but I ate very sensibly this weekend - should be even easier to keep up during the week except for days with catered lunch.

Im too late to make a dent, but I'm ahead of getting in shape for the summer.

hit the gym yesterday, 225 x 7, real soft for me, but getting back into the mode. My body is in a comatose state so I'll have to work back into it. Going to spend the next 2-3 weeks doing #### tons of push-ups to wake it up. 450 on the day today.

Hopefully AAABatteries has a half decent charity to donate to. If it's like the NRA, I might slash his tires.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread