What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pacific Northwest Heat Dome™️ - check in PNW’ers (1 Viewer)

they all sold out of window units?   just need a small one for a single room where you can hunker down.  rest of the fam can fend for themselves.  :lol:  

Willamette Valley (Newberg), OR.  A/C hanging in there but definitely getting taxed.  The bigger issue for me has been the new vines we planted last fall.  I spent the last week running 4,000 feet of drip irrigation line to (hopefully) save them.  Between unrolling the constantly kinking hose in 1,000 foot segments, clipping it to the wire thousands of times over, and installing the drip emitters one by one, a truly underrated miserable experience.  But at least we planted in the fall and had the winter rains to build a water base to get them started - those who planted in the spring are in trouble.
Picpoul Blanc? 😁

We have a really good heat pump, central air, and a modest sized home, so it actually got cold in my house.

Grew up in Eastern OR where we actually got hot weather, although usually in July/august.  Living in Western OR (wife grew up over here) the deal is sposed to be complaining about the dreary, wet winters.......

Biggest concern moving forward is another bad fire season......soooooo much fuel

Users who are viewing this thread