What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers covid thread (1 Viewer)

If Davante has Covid I've got to think other dominoes on offense are going to fall here.

And of course, my opponent this week has ZERO packers. 

SIgh.

It depends on his vaccination status.

If he's vaccinated he could play this week if he has two negative tests within 24 hours of each other (e.g. tomorrow & wednesday).

If he's unvaccinated he's out 10 days.
This is it in a nutshell for those who still don't know how this works.

And Adams is apparently vaccinated.

Still unlikely to play on Thursday, can't recall of any player getting cleared that quickly.

Anyone who uses CBS for their league know why Davante is not eligible yet to be put in your IR slot (if your league has them)? I really don't want to drop a player if I'm going to have an empy spot on bench by putting Adams on IR. The last two weeks I had two players go on the Covid list, and both had the IR eligibility within 24 hours.

Anyone who uses CBS for their league know why Davante is not eligible yet to be put in your IR slot (if your league has them)? I really don't want to drop a player if I'm going to have an empy spot on bench by putting Adams on IR. The last two weeks I had two players go on the Covid list, and both had the IR eligibility within 24 hours.
I think waivers has to run first. Then you can do it. 

(I am in the same boat).

Keith1 said:
I think waivers has to run first. Then you can do it. 

(I am in the same boat).
Good call, I see he's eligible for IR now with waivers having ran last night. I don't get that though, because it forced me to have to drop a player I'd prefer to not have. Had I been able to move Adams to the IR slot yesterday, I could just put my FAB bid in and not have to drop anyone due to the open bench spot.

You mean the one that's 7th in the league in points given up.  And 7th in yards given up per game.   Combined with a HOF QB.  We all feel sorry for you.
I mean the one that was historically bad in the redzone over the first 6 games and who let Heinicke run all over them.

Its nice seeing some guys playing better.   But without Jaire and consistency opposite Gary and in the D line…this D is average at best.  And stats aren’t telling the whole story (I mean, its hasn’t been a murderers row of quality QBs or offenses faced)

Is there any chance AJ Dillon gets a bigger workload this game? 
Id count on it.  Could see 25 touches for Jones and 15 for Dillion if game script allows.  I'd imagine Green Bay wants to shorten this one

And if they can't, I figure they'd both be safety valves (Jones and Dillon)

Knox & Thomas out and used Uzomah on the stream last week, here’s to Big Bob Tonyan picking up the receiving slack.

Users who are viewing this thread