What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers Pats semi-official game thread (1 Viewer)

Did they call it a punch and ejection?

Stupid in Whitehead but the announcing acting as of Andrews just blocked was ridiculous.  And yes I know the 2nd guy always gets caught and it was still stupid. Not sure why it’s an ejection.

Or why we can’t stop Patterson running the ball.
He is a pretty big fast guy.  Maybe time for a pickup....

No sense putting White back in there if GB doesn't want to tackle Patterson.

Just gonna keep handing him the ball the rest of the night.

They didn't call it anything. Refs keeping us in the dark. Never made any announcement that he was ejected from the game. Just sent him over to the sideline.
His mic was off when he explained it apparently. 

Im sure we’ll find out at the half what he said. 

I thought an ejection was excessive myself. 

No sense putting White back in there if GB doesn't want to tackle Patterson.

Just gonna keep handing him the ball the rest of the night.
He’s coming back in and twisting his ankle will have actually made him faster.  2018 James White doesn’t have to make sense

Why didn’t they try to get more points?  Oh, wait, I’m playing against Brady’s owner.  Never mind...

Why did the clock continue to run on that fumble? And why didn't NE take a timeout?
Clock started running once they spotted the ball, I think. No idea why they didn’t use a TO though, would have had 40 and 2 to play with. 

Why did the clock continue to run on that fumble? And why didn't NE take a timeout?
Since the fumble was forward (inside of 2 minutes) it goes back to the spot of the fumble.  Since that was in bounds...the clock kept moving.

I think...my guess anyway.

• Smile
Reactions: -X-
Honestly if I were a HC, I’d challenge every time a team rushed back to the line to get a play off since it’s so obvious the offense knows it wasn’t a catch. 

Users who are viewing this thread