What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Party Down South New Season Jan 16th (1 Viewer)

Emerson Biggens said:
I just watched "I'm a babosa baby!" From a couple weeks ago. Oh my damn I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Between the stars and suns and Milky Way conversations to the tricking of Lyle about what his name meant, it was hilarious!

Daddy should have picked the middle girl that isn't with them just to avoid drama. Of course he didn't and picked that ##### lil bit.

Other than the last bit of drama, this was my favorite episode yet
The stars conversation was both hilarious and sad. My GF and I were cracking up at that scene. Poor Daddy.
He was actually closer to the truth than idiot Tiffany was - you know, the one who'd taken astronomy classes in college.
No, I know. That's why I was saying poor daddy. He was right and he was surrounded by idiots telling him he was an idiot. One of the first times I actually felt bad for him. I cracked up when they broke to his confessional and he said something like, "I'm like 99% sure I'm right on this." :lol:
:lol:

Tiffany- "there's like millions of galaxies in our Milky Way"
I think it would be appropriate for the reunion show to have Neil Degrasse Tyson come explain that Daddy was right.
I'm sure he's a huge fan of the show. I saw someone, I forget who now, who is like a NDT type science guy and they said that they actually loved reality TV. It was their guilty pleasure. I can't remember who it was, though.

bye felicia
This has reached epic levels of annoyance. Even Murray's had enough of it.
I'm not sure if I missed an episode or what, but why do they keep saying this?
Mattie's been saying it since last season. It's how she dismisses people. Think of it as "Have a great season, guy."
I know she's been saying it, but did they ever explain how it came about? I feel like I am missing out on a part of the joke. Like if someone who didn't know the FFA was watching a show where you kept saying "Have a great season, guy."

bye felicia
Mattie's been saying it since last season. It's how she dismisses people. Think of it as "Have a great season, guy."
I know she's been saying it, but did they ever explain how it came about? I feel like I am missing out on a part of the joke. Like if someone who didn't know the FFA was watching a show where you kept saying "Have a great season, guy."
It's been on urbandictionary for 6 years, apparently.

bye felicia
Cleveland Steamer is trending. Dentist :bye:

bye felicia
Just looked it up, it's all over twitter, not just Mattie saying. Turns out it originates from "Friday", Craig says it

bye felicia
Just looked it up, it's all over twitter, not just Mattie saying. Turns out it originates from "Friday", Craig says it
Aaahhhh. That makes sense.

I just watched "I'm a babosa baby!" From a couple weeks ago. Oh my damn I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Between the stars and suns and Milky Way conversations to the tricking of Lyle about what his name meant, it was hilarious!

Daddy should have picked the middle girl that isn't with them just to avoid drama. Of course he didn't and picked that ##### lil bit.

The stars conversation was both hilarious and sad. My GF and I were cracking up at that scene. Poor Daddy.
He was actually closer to the truth than idiot Tiffany was - you know, the one who'd taken astronomy classes in college.
No, I know. That's why I was saying poor daddy. He was right and he was surrounded by idiots telling him he was an idiot. One of the first times I actually felt bad for him. I cracked up when they broke to his confessional and he said something like, "I'm like 99% sure I'm right on this." :lol:
That was awesome. The collective IQ on this show might be even lower than Jersey Shore.

bye felicia
Yep. It's a million years old. Cube says it to the chickenhead next door when she hits him and Smokey up for weed/money/Smokey's car. She must have seen the movie recently and just throws it out there every 9 seconds.

I watched the after season in studio episode last night and the host settled all this, and verified that Doddy was indeed the correct one. They all got into the same discussions again with Tiffany being wrong as ever!

This after season episode was great, I'm glad I finally got around to watching it.

The Lil Bit was absent and they all hate her now... As do I!

Ready for season 3!

I watched the after season in studio episode last night and the host settled all this, and verified that Doddy was indeed the correct one. They all got into the same discussions again with Tiffany being wrong as ever!

This after season episode was great, I'm glad I finally got around to watching it.

The Lil Bit was absent and they all hate her now... As do I!

Ready for season 3!
Me too. Starts in January, as I'm sure you know. I like how even after they told Tiffany that she was wrong, she still didn't believe them. :lmao:

I was on vacation last week, I turned off the power strip on the DVR before we left :bag: - did I miss the season finale?

Will Li'l Bit be on season 3?
From everything I've heard, no. She quit the night before filming. I'm wondering if they replace her like they did with Deena on Jersey Shore. If they do, they need to add a hottie who makes McCauley Caulkin's sister jealous.

Apparently she will not.

Love this:

Party Down South has come under heavy scrutiny for its portrayal of Southerners in the show. Season 2 was initially scheduled to be taped in Pensacola, FL, but had to move to Athens when local residents and businesses did not want the show blemishing the city’s reputation. Ben “Cooter” Jones of The Dukes of Hazzard fame has also been a vocal opponent of the show.

Apparently she will not.

Love this:

Party Down South has come under heavy scrutiny for its portrayal of Southerners in the show. Season 2 was initially scheduled to be taped in Pensacola, FL, but had to move to Athens when local residents and businesses did not want the show blemishing the city’s reputation. Ben “Cooter” Jones of The Dukes of Hazzard fame has also been a vocal opponent of the show.
I love that the guy who played Cooter on The Dukes of Hazzard thinks this show gives southerners a bad name. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Apparently she will not.

Love this:

I love that the guy who played Cooter on The Dukes of Hazzard thinks this show gives southerners a bad name. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Ben Jones became a congressman, didn't he?

I'm glad to see the original crew is doing another season too. I saw the three minute preview for PDS 2 and wasn't that impressed. I'll still give it a shot though.

I'm glad to see the original crew is doing another season too. I saw the three minute preview for PDS 2 and wasn't that impressed. I'll still give it a shot though.
:confused:
PDS 2 - new cast, starts this month.

PDS season 3 - original cast (minus Lil' Bit), airs starting in January

That's right, they're doubling down.
I seem to recall it being their highest rated show ever... I am not surprised.

P.S. the cross over episode is going to be epic!

:confused:
PDS 2 - new cast, starts this month.

PDS season 3 - original cast (minus Lil' Bit), airs starting in January

That's right, they're doubling down.
I seem to recall it being their highest rated show ever... I am not surprised.

P.S. the cross over episode is going to be epic!
damn I had no idea. good news, kind of glad lil bit is gone she was too much drama and I think shes pregnant anyways

I wonder if theyl replace her

PDS2 is actually pretty enjoyable. I went in with low expectations but am actually really liking it.
They're waaaay too attractive.
From the previews and the looks of the girls I wasn't too excited. I may have to take another look
Only one of the girls is gross. Another, I don't really find attractive but some dudes might (stripper chick.) The other two are eminently bangable, although the preacher's daughter seems like she'd be a stage 4 clinger after the fact. After about 17 beers I wouldn't be considering that, though.

PDS2 is actually pretty enjoyable. I went in with low expectations but am actually really liking it.
From the previews and the looks of the girls I wasn't too excited. I may have to take another look
Only one of the girls is gross. Another, I don't really find attractive but some dudes might (stripper chick.) The other two are eminently bangable, although the preacher's daughter seems like she'd be a stage 4 clinger after the fact. After about 17 beers I wouldn't be considering that, though.
The stripper would be dirty. In the really good way. As would the skanky blonde.

Preacher's daughter would need to be surgically removed.

The stripper would be dirty. In the really good way. As would the skanky blonde.

Totally, but she's definitely cute. I don't know what the hell they were thinking with that Karinda chick, or whatever her name is. She's repugnant in pretty much every possible way. At least she's not as boring as Lauren from the original cast, but that's not saying much. That Duke guy is the biggest buttwad/sap I've seen on TV in eons.

The least attractive one seems to be the funniest. And the weird, fat dude with a girlfriend back home is pretty funny, too. They'll probably bang before it's all said and done.

I like the fact that everyone on this show is a little strange.

Totally, but she's definitely cute. I don't know what the hell they were thinking with that Karinda chick, or whatever her name is. She's repugnant in pretty much every possible way. At least she's not as boring as Lauren from the original cast, but that's not saying much. That Duke guy is the biggest buttwad/sap I've seen on TV in eons.
They needed a house mom to take care of people who are losing their ####. Plus, she's a really laid back alcoholic who plays ping pong in the pool by herself when she's wasted. That's nice.

Henry Ford said:
Evilgrin 72 said:
Henry Ford said:
Evilgrin 72 said:
Emerson Biggens said:
Henry Ford said:
TheIronSheik said:
The stripper would be dirty. In the really good way. As would the skanky blonde. Preacher's daughter would need to be surgically removed.
They needed a house mom to take care of people who are losing their ####. Plus, she's a really laid back alcoholic who plays ping pong in the pool by herself when she's wasted. That's nice.
It is, until she leaves a tilde on the pool deck. That cannot be far off.

Henry Ford said:
Evilgrin 72 said:
Henry Ford said:
Evilgrin 72 said:
Emerson Biggens said:
Henry Ford said:
TheIronSheik said:
The stripper would be dirty. In the really good way. As would the skanky blonde. Preacher's daughter would need to be surgically removed.
No way. She will probably #### the bed the first time she sleeps with a roommate though

Last edited by a moderator:
Henry Ford said:
Evilgrin 72 said:
Henry Ford said:
Evilgrin 72 said:
Emerson Biggens said:
Henry Ford said:
TheIronSheik said:
No way. She will probably #### the bed the first time she sleeps with a roommate though
:lmao:

Raven is so annoying. I'd like to bang her and then push her out of a plane at 30,000 feet.

Henry Ford said:
Evilgrin 72 said:
Henry Ford said:
Evilgrin 72 said:
Emerson Biggens said:
Henry Ford said:
TheIronSheik said:
:lmao: Raven is so annoying. I'd like to bang her and then push her out of a plane at 30,000 feet.
I haven't watched tonight's episode, but she does make me want to go ATM.

Henry Ford said:
Evilgrin 72 said:
Henry Ford said:
Evilgrin 72 said:
Emerson Biggens said:
Henry Ford said:
TheIronSheik said:
:lmao: :lmao:

Gets me every time!

So the fire fighter dude is gay and just doesn't realize it yet, right? Every time he talks, my GF and I are like, "Dude's totally gay."

As for the one girl who is the least attractive: She looks like a cross between Rachael Dratch and Chloe from 24.

Users who are viewing this thread