What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Party Down South New Season Jan 16th (1 Viewer)

finally caught up. I think the fireman is gay he hasn't tried getting with any of ythe roommates yet

and the body on that megan girl :IBTL:

So the fire fighter dude is gay and just doesn't realize it yet, right? Every time he talks, my GF and I are like, "Dude's totally gay."

As for the one girl who is the least attractive: She looks like a cross between Rachael Dratch and Chloe from 24.
Yeah, my wife and I, too. He said something about his beard in the last episode, and my wife spat egg nog* all over our couch.

*not a euphemism

Last edited by a moderator:
finally caught up. I think the fireman is gay he hasn't tried getting with any of ythe roommates yet

Yeah he did, he showed his winky to Raven on night one. She said he was hung like an elevator button and wanted nothing more to do with him after that. Of course, if he is gay, he was likely flaccid, which wouldn't help his case any.

Yeah he did, he showed his winky to Raven on night one. She said he was hung like an elevator button and wanted nothing more to do with him after that. Of course, if he is gay, he was likely flaccid, which wouldn't help his case any.
I thought she cuddled with him and could feel it against her.

I thought she cuddled with him and could feel it against her.
oh that's right.. nevermind then

I'm really digging this cast. I may like them better than the original. This new season starts soon, and it better have some damn drama in it. Nothing more boring when everyone gets along.

Duke was a total bust from the casting crew this season. He makes Lauren from the first season seem interesting by comparison. I far prefer the cast from the original PDS. There is no one even close to being as epic as Daddy or Maddie.

This season has a better cast. Wouldn't mins trading duke for Lyle or daddy and the seizure girl for maddy

I like Duke. Only because his social awkwardness is hilarious to me. I'm pretty sure if I was on reality TV, I'd be as smooth as he is.

these kind of shows are always better with a fresh cast each season. once they are "celebrities" the whole dynamic changes and it sucks.

I loved that scrawny kid walking around the bowling alley saying Bradley threw a "weak-### punch" when he'd just awakened from a nap caused by that punch. I know that if I just got scraped up off the floor after being hit once, I wouldn't be calling the punch that leveled me "weak."

I loved that scrawny kid walking around the bowling alley saying Bradley threw a "weak-### punch" when he'd just awakened from a nap caused by that punch. I know that if I just got scraped up off the floor after being hit once, I wouldn't be calling the punch that leveled me "weak."
everything about that felt staged to me... why on earth would the punchee singe what ever waiver needed to be signed to let them use his image on the show?!?

everything about that felt staged to me... why on earth would the punchee singe what ever waiver needed to be signed to let them use his image on the show?!?
I often wonder this, too, but I always think that maybe they hit them up for their consent prior to entering the bar? Or maybe after they've had a couple drinks? I don't know. But I never underestimate the level of stupidity in people these days.

I suppose it's possible, but would the local police department waste their time driving out to the house and questioning him if was fake?

I often wonder this, too, but I always think that maybe they hit them up for their consent prior to entering the bar? Or maybe after they've had a couple drinks? I don't know. But I never underestimate the level of stupidity in people these days.
Or offered him $500 if he signed the waiver and didn't file charges...

I suppose it's possible, but would the local police department waste their time driving out to the house and questioning him if was fake?
This reminds me: It seemed odd that two cop cars drove out to their house just to say, "Hey. Please call the other police department." Then he did and the other police department was like, "It's cool." :confused: My only thoughts there were that there were some negotiations or such that they didn't allow on camera. Otherwise, seemed like a waste of time.

This reminds me: It seemed odd that two cop cars drove out to their house just to say, "Hey. Please call the other police department." Then he did and the other police department was like, "It's cool." :confused: My only thoughts there were that there were some negotiations or such that they didn't allow on camera. Otherwise, seemed like a waste of time.
Yeah, I'm sure that was heavily edited and/or somewhat "choreographed" by the producers for dramatic effect.

"I mean, she's very appealing to the eye," he admits. "I don't know what kind of name Hott Dogg is, but I wouldn't mind checking out those buns." - Walt

:lmao:

new season starting this thursday

new chick looks hot.. a great improvement over lil bit
Looks like a fun season. They are not as happy with each other as last season.

I didn't think it was possible, but I think I enjoyed the 2 cast more than the original.

new season starting this thursday

new chick looks hot.. a great improvement over lil bit
Looks like a fun season. They are not as happy with each other as last season.

I didn't think it was possible, but I think I enjoyed the 2 cast more than the original.
2 started out annoying with all the love triangle BS, but it picked up as the season went on. Daddy is still my favorite in either cast, though. That dude gets balsamic.

first episode not too bad. they all hate lil bit :thumbup:

new chick :wub:

lauren and tiffany jealous as hell. :boxing:

going to be a good season from the previews

Just caught up with the last two episodes, they are beyond on a mission to get fubar! Like to see the look on the face of the guy that owns the place after Daddy destroyed it. I was laughing pretty good at them drying to get in the house after the cab ride back from the bar...

Bradley got Raven pregnant. That should end well.

I guess that means they won't be on the show anymore? At least, I hope CMT doesn't have them leave the baby behind to film them drinking all summer.

i don't see this cast lasting too long. only ones that are entertaining is duke and the firefighter. ashton and Barbie use to be hot but somehow managed to lose that factor. top that off with the topless dancer that didn't return this season :no:

i don't see this cast lasting too long. only ones that are entertaining is duke and the firefighter. ashton and Barbie use to be hot but somehow managed to lose that factor. top that off with the topless dancer that didn't return this season :no:
I actually like this cast better than the first cast. This past season that just ended was pretty entertaining.

I actually like this cast better than the first cast. This past season that just ended was pretty entertaining.
too much Bradley crying

ill take murray and doddy over most of these chumps

wish they would combine the two casts

too much Bradley crying

We said the same thing. They are missing a golden opportunity if they don't do that at some point.

too much Bradley crying

We said the same thing. They are missing a golden opportunity if they don't do that at some point.
They have too... especially if they keep using the same house like this.

they should definitely combine the casts. here are my PDS rankings...

GIRLS:

Maddie

Tiffany

Hot Dogg

Kelcey

Ashton

Karinda

Raven

Lauren

GUYS:

Daddy

Walt

Duke

Murray

Hunter

Lyle

Bradley

Tommy

GIRLS:

Maddie

Tiffany

Hot Dogg

Kelcey

Ashton

Karinda

Raven

Lauren

GUYS:

Daddy

Walt

Duke

Murray

Hunter

Lyle

Bradley

Tommy
How can you have Hunter that low? He's the best guy out of all of them, IMO.

GIRLS:

Maddie

Tiffany

Hot Dogg

Kelcey

Ashton

Karinda

Raven

Lauren

GUYS:

Daddy

Walt

Duke

Murray

Hunter

Lyle

Bradley

Tommy
I went strictly on entertainment factor. I might swap him with Murray, but once he got all wifed up, he was much less entertaining.

GIRLS:

Maddie

Tiffany

Hot Dogg

Kelcey

Ashton

Karinda

Raven

Lauren

GUYS:

Daddy

Walt

Duke

Murray

Hunter

Lyle

Bradley

Tommy
I went strictly on entertainment factor. I might swap him with Murray, but once he got all wifed up, he was much less entertaining.
Yeah, that's true. I just love seeing him mess with Bradley. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread