What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Party of law and order candidates running on a platform of killing police (1 Viewer)

Here are a couple examples in Florida already posted in other threads. Republicans, how much of your party do you think the target audience represents? 10%? 20%? 50%?
Zero.

Well, its a number above zero - cause that guy thinks that approach plays in Florida. I doubt he's throwing it out there blind
Also wrong, but thanks for playing.
:checks math:

yup, 2 >0. Sorry, NB.
Nope, sorry. But by all means keep trying.
not sure it's worth continuing if we can't agree on kindergarten-level math.
Not much to continue. You think this guy represent the GOP, I don't.
We'll see :banned:

Here are a couple examples in Florida already posted in other threads. Republicans, how much of your party do you think the target audience represents? 10%? 20%? 50%?
Zero.

Well, its a number above zero - cause that guy thinks that approach plays in Florida. I doubt he's throwing it out there blind
Also wrong, but thanks for playing.
:checks math:

yup, 2 >0. Sorry, NB.
Nope, sorry. But by all means keep trying.
not sure it's worth continuing if we can't agree on kindergarten-level math.
Not much to continue. You think this guy represent the GOP, I don't.
We'll see :banned:
no one said that they represent the GOP...Just that the number of GOP members they do represent is clearly at least two.

Hyde got over 10,000 votes.
Miguel got almost 7400 votes.
Hyde was 14% of the vote. Regarding FBI agents, he said, "I wish they'd turn up at my home 'cause they'd have gone home in a body bag,"

Miguel was 23% of the vote. He tweeted, “Under my plan, all Floridians will have permission to shoot FBI, IRS, ATF and all other feds on sight! Let freedom ring!”

NB, how do you typically like your crow prepared?

Users who are viewing this thread