What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL 2012 - Stinkin Ref's Group ***RDS 7-12*** (2 Viewers)

Had this guy lined up then saw a report that he could be on the bubble...

Meh...

10.07 Felix Jones RB DAL

'bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
blueKun times out at 12:16 EST
In BK's defense, for us west coast people, a 4hr clock ending at 9am PST is pretty tough....hell, I don't even get up until 9am some days.

Last edited by a moderator:
In BK's defense, for us west coast people, a 4hr clock ending at 9am PST is pretty tough....hell, I don't even get up until 9am some days.
Yeah I hear ya, PMs are your friends
As are proxy picks.
willing to bet something came up as he knew he would be up soon with only two between his next pick....things happen...proxy picks are tough sometimes especially down on the ends because who other people take can really dictate your next pick.....factor in when we get in these areas of the draft when the DST runs, etc start happening....deciding whether or not to join in the "run" or not can be a decision based a lot on what is going on around you....proxy picks are tough sometimes in general let alone around the runs....my next pick won't be determined until I see what shadow does and how many DST are left...(especially after Bass and a few others probably snag 3)...if there are 9 left at my 12th round pick, i'm good (none of the guys in front of me have a dst right now-unless blukun takes one with his makeup pick)....less than 9 I got to make a decision....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I hear ya, PMs are your friends
As are proxy picks.
willing to bet something came up as he knew he would be up soon with only two between his next pick....things happen...proxy picks are tough sometimes especially down on the ends because who other people take can really dictate your next pick.....factor in when we get in these areas of the draft when the DST runs, etc start happening....deciding whether or not to join in the "run" or not can be a decision based a lot on what is going on around you....proxy picks are tough sometimes in general let alone around the runs....my next pick won't be determined until I see what shadow does and how many DST are left...(especially after Bass and a few others probably snag 3)...if there are 9 left at my 12th round pick, i'm good (none of the guys in front of me have a dst right now-unless blukun takes one with his makeup pick)....less than 9 I got to make a decision....
lol My thoughts also.Had a plan for my round 10/11 picks and I had no intentions of going DST until you drafted one, Nugget double dipped, and BK still may join in the fun. Add into my thoughts of Bass f'ing with 3 and I may be picking a DST with 10 sacks and 8 TO for the year. So I grabbed one now. I don't think I've ever had a draft here where I've changed my mind/direction almost every round.

Make up pick: New England Patriots DST

I usually send out lists at the turns when I'd probably be asleep (as I did the last 2 times in this draft, thanks Nugget), but I thought I'd be able to just get up and make a pick in the morning this time. As Ref correctly assumed, something came up and I just got busy. In a way I don't even mind (though I am sorry for the inconvenience to others) because at certain spots in the draft I hate sending lists because of how much fluctuation is possible.

Early morning at the turns is the worst in these things for a WC person like me, especially once it takes roughly the same amount of time for each round because it means you nearly always end up sending out lists if you get stuck at an awkward time.

Users who are viewing this thread