What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL 4 - Total Chaos (1 Viewer)

NoFBinLA

While I'll be pretty busy next week (esp Wed for USC Pro Day), I'll 'spearhead' this as best I can since there's not all that much to do.

BUT we need 2 more folks - so if'n you know someone, trap them into this.

I mean invite them!

The cast so far:

CommuterMan

NorrisB

NoFBinLA

Kirby

Getinthemix

hitmensharpshooters

IndyHavoc

Fallerjw

Streetduck

krsone21

awesomeness

RC94

Elsupergringo

Beachbum

I'll try to be around off and on this weekend, so if we get them, we can start rolling on time or earlier....

I'm promoting el super gringo to PDSL2 due to LHUCKS' timeout from the boards.

Keep that in mind - if PDSLs 1, 2, or 3 have any MIA's, PDSL4 is the call-up group. You may have to backfill, so keep recruiting.

got a PM from qazqaz11 - who is in a dynasty league with me,rzr77,ravz and brutis:

Hi BSS

Don't know if they've filled the last 2 spots. Didn't apply because I wasn't sure how they feel about "rookies". I contacted you because you appear to know most of these people. So if they're desperate, I would like to give it a shot.

qazqaz11

The cast so far:

CommuterMan

NorrisB

NoFBinLA

Kirby

Getinthemix

hitmensharpshooters

IndyHavoc

Fallerjw

Streetduck

krsone21

awesomeness

RC94

Elsupergringo Promoted to PDSL2

Beachbum

enfuego

qazqaz11

the_sig
Dropped two, added three.......still need one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unlike LHUCKS I seriously dont get why people dont like me, I mean I dont pimp Pac10 24/7. WTF is your guys problem with me?

Unlike LHUCKS I seriously dont get why people dont like me, I mean I dont pimp Pac10 24/7. WTF is your guys problem with me?
I nearly picked you towards the end, but frankly I would have had 10-14 others who wouldn't be happy with that decision.You need to be more responsive to your turn. Even in your last draft you were online at the time of your turn yet unresponsive. You got a bad reputation based on your bailout on the first draft you did. That doesn't sit well with 15 other guys who try and get a draft going. You've been much better since then, but that mistake takes a while to erase.I have no problem with you.

I nearly picked you towards the end, but frankly I would have had 10-14 others who wouldn't be happy with that decision.You need to be more responsive to your turn. Even in your last draft you were online at the time of your turn yet unresponsive. You got a bad reputation based on your bailout on the first draft you did. That doesn't sit well with 15 other guys who try and get a draft going. You've been much better since then, but that mistake takes a while to erase.I have no problem with you.
Not to pick scabs here, but the bail-out did not occur in his first message board draft. I participated with him in his first mb draft, PDSL4-’07, in which he consistently threw out :tumbleweeds: and complaints ad nausea if he felt the draft wasn't going as fast as he preferred, not to mention treating others in a not-so-cool fashion. I must admit that I got suckered into his spiel at first and probably nearly earned myself a "time-out" from the boards.He was fine and I had no problem with him in this years WSL4 during the actual draft, but he did try to engage me into a childlike argument over in the discussion thread. I would have wished you the best in PDSL4 this year Norris, but you have backed out of it. So, good luck in whichever message board mock draft you enter into next. Peace.

if my my math is correct i think this means PDSL4 is fullwhat happens now?
Looks like this draft is lacking many surviver league draft vets.You need to roll for draft order, since none were "drafted" into this league. Then somebody needs to take control of a first post to keep the draft up to date, etc. If y'all would like, I'll set you up.ETA: WELCOME TO THE SURVIVOR DRAFTS!

Last edited by a moderator:
if my my math is correct i think this means PDSL4 is fullwhat happens now?
Looks like this draft is lacking many surviver league draft vets.You need to roll for draft order, since none were "drafted" into this league. Then somebody needs to take control of a first post to keep the draft up to date, etc. If y'all would like, I'll set you up.ETA: WELCOME TO THE SURVIVOR DRAFTS!
:loco: go for it.

1.CommuterMan

2.NoFBinLA

3.Kirby

4.Getinthemix

5.hitmensharpshooters

6.IndyHavoc

7.Fallerjw

8.Streetduck

9.krsone21

10.awesomeness

11.RC94

12.Beachbum

13.enfuego

14.qazqaz11

15.the_sig

16.smackit

There are the 16 in. Then you go to the irony dice server (http://www.irony.com/mailroll.html) to roll for a draft order, and reorder these by the numbers. We'll use highest to lowest here.

XXXX.com requested that 8 rolls of a 1000-sided die be rolled.

Roll them bones ... your dice are

Roll 1: 69.

Roll 2: 523.

Roll 3: 147.

Roll 4: 338.

Roll 5: 281.

Roll 6: 875.

Roll 7: 725.

Roll 8: 608.

Mail was sent to you at XXXXX.com. (Mail addresses have not been confirmed.)

That was the first eight. (16 is not an option for # of rolls)

here's the second eight:

XXXXX.com requested that 8 rolls of a 1000-sided die be rolled.

Roll them bones ... your dice are

Roll 1: 149.

Roll 2: 983.

Roll 3: 992.

Roll 4: 890.

Roll 5: 99.

Roll 6: 472.

Roll 7: 265.

Roll 8: 774.

Mail was sent to you at XXXX.com. (Mail addresses have not been confirmed.)

Putting the rolls with the people, we get:

1.CommuterMan (69)

2.NoFBinLA (523)

3.Kirby (147)

4.Getinthemix (338)

5.hitmensharpshooters (281)

6.IndyHavoc (875)

7.Fallerjw (725)

8.Streetduck (608)

9.krsone21 (149)

10.awesomeness (983)

11.RC94 (992)

12.Beachbum (890)

13.enfuego (99)

14.qazqaz11 (472)

15.the_sig (265)

16.smackit (774)

The re-ordered highest roll to lowest:

1. RC94 (992)

2. awesomeness (983)

3. Beachbum (890)

4. IndyHavoc (875)

5. smackit (774)

6. Fallerjw (725)

7. Streetduck (608)

8. NoFBinLA (523)

9. qazqaz11 (472)

10. Getinthemix (338)

11. hitmensharpshooters (281)

12. the_sig (265)

13. krsone21 (149)

14. Kirby (147)

15. enfuego (99)

16. CommuterMan (69)

Now, I'll recopy these into a draft thread.....

Putting the rolls with the people, we get:1.CommuterMan (69)2.NoFBinLA (523)3.Kirby (147)4.Getinthemix (338)5.hitmensharpshooters (281)6.IndyHavoc (875)7.Fallerjw (725)8.Streetduck (608)9.krsone21 (149)10.awesomeness (983)11.RC94 (992)12.Beachbum (890)13.enfuego (99)14.qazqaz11 (472)15.the_sig (265)16.smackit (774)The re-ordered highest roll to lowest:1. RC94 (992)2. awesomeness (983)3. Beachbum (890)4. IndyHavoc (875)5. smackit (774)6. Fallerjw (725)7. Streetduck (608)8. NoFBinLA (523)9. qazqaz11 (472)10. Getinthemix (338)11. hitmensharpshooters (281)12. the_sig (265)13. krsone21 (149)14. Kirby (147)15. enfuego (99)16. CommuterMan (69)Now, I'll recopy these into a draft thread.....
Tanks Ren - I was just checking in myself to see how we had progressed and see if we were ready to roll..I'll look for the draft thread - and again - I'll do my best to shepherd it the rest of the way so folks in the other PDSLs won't have to be worried about it. :lol:

I wasn't happy about the bailout last year, but you sure bought some great discussion and posts to the shark pool that I enjoyed so I gave you a second chance in the WSL.

Users who are viewing this thread