What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pre-Draft Survivor League (PDSL) Sign-Up Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
I'll post more details here later but wanted to get the list started. Winners from last year will be captains. They'll hold their "draft" of teams for their leagues in about 10 days. Draft will start in early April, concluding before the NFL draft. This means the draft clock may have to be accelerated.

PDSL - signups in mid-March, draft starts April 1 of thereabout. There will be one mass sign-up thread. Last years winners (Jeff P, Sniffer, and Jeter )will be captains and select their league mates and draft positions in leagues 1-3. Winner of league 4 from last year (Gamma) will be a captain alternate. If Gamma is not needed as a captain, he will get his choice of draft position in any of the other three leagues. This draft will end before the NFL draft on Thursday April 22 which may mean an accelerated clock.

Jeff P, Sniffer, and Jeter....please confirm acceptance of your Captain's role.

UPDATE: 32 teams in thus far (3-16). If we can get 64 then we'll do four leagues with four captains. First 64 to post will be draft eligible and anyone after that will be an alternate. If we fall short of 64 but exceed 48, we'll roll with three captains and figure a way to fill a fourth league.

1. Sniffer - Captain

2. Jeter - Captain

3. Jeff Pasquino - Captain

4. Gamma - Captain

BassnBrew

Twilight

BusMan

Shadowfax

Sigmund Bloom

Duckboy

Jeff Tefertiller

Jason Wood

Fiddles

Reaper

Menobrown :rolleyes:

16. Stinkin Ref

radballs

The Yellow Line

ShadowMaster

Blue-Kun

Ghost of Bill Walsh / Jeff Tefertiller

OldMilwaukee

Norseman

Steel Dillo

Arron Rudnicki

Pictus Cat

Nugget

Oldfatguy

Team Legacy

FUBAR

Beachbum

32. Crippler

Valence

JohnDoe

RuffRodys05

Toads

rzrback77

dpeease

renesauz

restless natives

Sinrman

HellTroupee

Atomic Punk

Minister of Pain

Thom Yorke

CommuterMan

Duke1948

48 RC94

Fullback Fro

Iwannabeacowboybaby

The Future Champs

Bostonfred

JohnnyU

Pimpin' Ain't Easy

moleculo

gianmarco

EBF

Getinthemix

Glumpy

Rudy

Honda

doowain

David Yudkin

64 Deranged Hermit

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff Tefertiller said:
In for me & sharing a team with Ghost of Bill Walsh
Count me in for ateam with Jeff T.I vow to get through this one without ending up in the hospital :excited:

While I was unable to participate last year.......

IN - for 2010.......

that is if someone will draft me......... :loco: ........

I will be in with a qualifier. I have to complete drafting no later than April 22nd. I realize that these are called PDSLs because they are before the NFL Draft. However, beginning as late as April 1st will push some of the leagues to finish pre-draft and I need to be finished by the 22nd.

If someone will draft me with those restrictions, even possibly completing the last few rounds for me then I am In,

thanks for listening.

I will be in with a qualifier. I have to complete drafting no later than April 22nd. I realize that these are called PDSLs because they are before the NFL Draft. However, beginning as late as April 1st will push some of the leagues to finish pre-draft and I need to be finished by the 22nd.

If someone will draft me with those restrictions, even possibly completing the last few rounds for me then I am In,

thanks for listening.
This draft will end before the NFL draft on Thursday April 22 which may mean an accelerated clock.

thanks for listening.
This draft will end before the NFL draft on Thursday April 22 which may mean an accelerated clock.
:thumbup: Leagues that fall off pace will have their clock cut in half across the board. i'll rinse and repeat until we get back on schedule or the last rounds turn into first come, first serve.

bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
rzrback77 said:

thanks for listening.
And if this doesn't cover it, I'll take care of your last few rounds for you rzrback. Of course, if you like I can always call you or just give me lists but I'll help you make it happen. Jump in partner.

rzrback77 said:

thanks for listening.
And if this doesn't cover it, I'll take care of your last few rounds for you rzrback. Of course, if you like I can always call you or just give me lists but I'll help you make it happen. Jump in partner.
In and will depend on your help if needed at the end.

Thanks!

rzrback77 said:

thanks for listening.
In and will depend on your help if needed at the end.

Thanks!
happy to help as well

Users who are viewing this thread