What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pre-Draft Survivor League (PDSL) Sign-Up Thread (1 Viewer)

I was pistolwhipped, had a black sack pulled over my head, thrust into a van and now here I am.

Are we filming Old School 2 or are we getting a spot ready for MOP in the 2011 PDSL1 :shrug:

I'm in so pull your knickers up ladies and lets draft.

Ministry of Pain said:
I was pistolwhipped, had a black sack pulled over my head, thrust into a van and now here I am.Are we filming Old School 2 or are we getting a spot ready for MOP in the 2011 PDSL1 :moneybag: I'm in so pull your knickers up ladies and lets draft.
If anyone wants to know what Lhucks will be like when he's old enough to have his first beer...I give you this.

jeter23 said:
How do we determine draft order for the captains? Total points from last year? :rolleyes:
Sounds good. I assume that makes you first. How would the rest fall?I'll get you captains started on Thursday. Hopefully we'll have four leagues by then. If anyone wants to help recurity, please send out some pms. We need 12 more.

jeter23 said:
How do we determine draft order for the captains? Total points from last year? :rolleyes:
Sounds good. I assume that makes you first. How would the rest fall?I'll get you captains started on Thursday. Hopefully we'll have four leagues by then. If anyone wants to help recurity, please send out some pms. We need 12 more.
Been sending them out.

I'll try it this goround--In if it fills the leagues out; otherwise count me as an alternate. I'm really on fire here with everything going on but drafting 4/1-4/22 would let us get into a rythm which would be easier since I won't have time to hover. That's only a round a day after all--we should be shooting for two...

i want in if possible.

ONLY THE STRONG LUCKY SURVIVE!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys thanks for the invites.

I'd like to do David's Anarchy League again if I can, sorry but otherwise I'm gonna pass on the rest this year.

I had a minor heart attack recently and have this whole re-analyze your life thing going on and reconsidering commitments to this or that and....I'll be busy elsewhere during the next few months.

Guys thanks for the invites.I'd like to do David's Anarchy League again if I can, sorry but otherwise I'm gonna pass on the rest this year.I had a minor heart attack recently and have this whole re-analyze your life thing going on and reconsidering commitments to this or that and....I'll be busy elsewhere during the next few months.
Holy #### Bri, sorry to hear that. Hope you're OK.

Are the Captains going to have a draft of their team's participants? Just want to know if we can view the selection process. Sorry, I've got March Madness.

Are the Captains going to have a draft of their team's participants? Just want to know if we can view the selection process. Sorry, I've got March Madness.
Yup...I'm working out the final details via PM. Waiting on Jeff and Jeter and then I'll get a thread up where you can watch this unfold live.

Glad you're still with us, Bri, and good luck with the life reevaluation thingy. That sounds like the type of thing we should all probably do.

Users who are viewing this thread