What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL Captain's Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

PDSL 3 ORDER:

1.01 KRSone

1.02 Bloom

1.03 snellman

1.04 Bamac

1.07 atomicpunk

1.08 br1ncos

1.09 Valence

1.10 Fro

1.11 Hell Toupee

1.13 Sniffer

1.14 Andy Dufresne

1.15 jeaton

1.16 False Start

arud
fourth and forever
ffwmd
kardplayer
crippler
coinflip
meno
norseman
gamma1210
Blue kun
Rc94

Sinrman said:
PDSL 1 ORDER:

1.01 duckboy

1.02 Sinrman

1.03 Old Milwaukee

1.04 comet

1.07 Shadowfax

1.08 sweet love

1.09 nugget

1.12 Rudy

1.13 renesauz

1.14 busman

1.15 Pimpin'

1.16 fiddles
oof

me -> :clyde: <- Sinrman

1.13 Norseman

Steal of the draft. The guy was an ADT stud last year. I should've been checking that stat all along.

Yeah, that 1.07 slot is no fun.
What's wrong with 1.07? I prefer the middle slots. You never have to reach too much for the guys you want. If you are a bookend, sometimes you have to reach 30+ draft spots if you believe in a guy. I almost took Mathews 3.01 or 4.01 last year IIRC, but ended up trying to push my luck. He went like 30 spots later just a pick or two before me.

What's wrong with 1.07? I prefer the middle slots. You never have to reach too much for the guys you want. If you are a bookend, sometimes you have to reach 30+ draft spots if you believe in a guy. I almost took Mathews 3.01 or 4.01 last year IIRC, but ended up trying to push my luck. He went like 30 spots later just a pick or two before me.
Based on the three drafts so far, there's a tier of six to start the draft. Always annoys me to have the pick right after my first tier ends.

PDSL 1 ORDER:

1.01 duckboy

1.02 Sinrman

1.03 Old Milwaukee

1.04 comet

1.05 gamma1210

1.07 Shadowfax

1.08 sweet love

1.09 nugget

1.10 blue kun

1.12 Rudy

1.13 renesauz

1.14 busman

1.15 Pimpin'

1.16 fiddles

arud
fourth and forever
ffwmd
kardplayer
crippler
coinflip
meno
Rc94

PDSL 2 ORDER:

1.01 BassNBrew
1.02 Mr. Irrelevant
1.03 Ref
1.04 hitnrun
1.05 reaper
1.06 broadway
1.07 Nittany
1.08 FFninja
1.09 bytheseawannabe
1.10 fubar
1.11 carl w football
1.12 Norseman
1.13 arud

fourth and forever
ffwmd
kardplayer
crippler
coinflip
meno
Rc94

PDSL 3 ORDER:

1.01 KRSone

1.02 Bloom

1.03 snellman

1.04 Bamac

1.05 meno

1.07 atomicpunk

1.08 br1ncos

1.09 Valence

1.10 Fro

1.11 Hell Toupee

1.12 crippler

1.13 Sniffer

1.14 Andy Dufresne

1.15 jeaton

1.16 False Start

fourth and forever
ffwmd
kardplayer
coinflip
Rc94

Last edited by a moderator:
@FFNinja - you missed me from your 1.12 pick. Mostly new names for me this year, should be fun. Nice warmup for SSL!

@FFNinja - you missed me from your 1.12 pick. Mostly new names for me this year, should be fun. Nice warmup for SSL!
Oh, that's right. Sorry, you were another ADT champ. Excited to have anyone who keeps their average draft time under 10 minutes and I think you were one of the few "less than a minute" folks. Hopefully we have a quick draft.

PDSL 2 ORDER:

1.01 BassNBrew

1.02 Mr. Irrelevant

1.03 Ref

1.04 hitnrun

1.05 reaper

1.06 broadway

1.07 Nittany

1.08 FFninja

1.09 bytheseawannabe

1.10 fubar

1.11 carl w football

1.12 RedZone

1.13 Norseman

1.14 arud

1.15 kardplayer

fourth and forever

ffwmd

coinflip

Rc94

PDSL 1 ORDER:

1.01 duckboy

1.02 Sinrman

1.03 Old Milwaukee

1.04 comet

1.05 gamma1210

1.06 ffwmd

1.07 Shadowfax

1.08 sweet love

1.09 nugget

1.10 blue kun

1.11 coinflip

1.12 Rudy

1.13 renesauz

1.14 busman

1.15 Pimpin'

1.16 fiddles

fourth and forever
Rc94

Let's git it on!

Bamac said:
Based on the three drafts so far, there's a tier of six to start the draft. Always annoys me to have the pick right after my first tier ends.
:goodposting:

If that's the case then you are probably going to need a replacement for Carl w football. He was the guy who was #####ing before the bbapl about the fact we weren't drafting in mfl and how backwards it was.

That said last year the PDSLs started here but most people ultimately just drafted on mfl and then people would just go in and paste all latest picks back into the draft thread. You captains can figure out if u want to do same thing this year or not.

If that's the case then you are probably going to need a replacement for Carl w football. He was the guy who was #####ing before the bbapl about the fact we weren't drafting in mfl and how backwards it was.

That said last year the PDSLs started here but most people ultimately just drafted on mfl and then people would just go in and paste all latest picks back into the draft thread. You captains can figure out if u want to do same thing this year or not.
I would prefer to have ours here as many always say the point is the discussion and some cannot get MFL at work for some lame reason.

Next year the captains picks will have to be on an 8 hour clock. Geesh.
:thumbup: Last pick was made yesterday at 1:59pm by Sinrman to finish his league, been waiting on Ninja ever since.

As a amatter of fact, thats a pretty long time so he times out and give me RC94 and give him the other dude and we are done.

PDSL 3 ORDER:

1.01 KRSone

1.02 Bloom

1.03 snellman

1.04 Bamac

1.05 meno

1.06 RC94

1.07 atomicpunk

1.08 br1ncos

1.09 Valence

1.10 Fro

1.11 Hell Toupee

1.12 crippler

1.13 Sniffer

1.14 Andy Dufresne

1.15 jeaton

1.16 False Start

fourth and forever goes to Ninjas last spot since the name is fitting of his last pick.

Dead last ?!!!!?

Grade school recess all over again! LOL.

I think that my draft stock may have slid due to some off the field character issues and questions about my work ethic. (both legitimate concerns :) )

Dead last ?!!!!?

I think that my draft stock may have slid due to some off the field character issues and questions about my work ethic. (both legitimate concerns :) )
I was definitely having flashbacks to 4th grade kickball!

Dead last ?!!!!?

You must have dropped in the draft due to your gang related activities. ;)

The amount of posts an unfamiliarity did it for me, but looking forward to seeing the pace you keep in your picks. Plus your name was perfect for being taken last since Ninja took a while.

Next year the captains picks will have to be on an 8 hour clock. Geesh.
:thumbup: Last pick was made yesterday at 1:59pm by Sinrman to finish his league, been waiting on Ninja ever since.
Holy ****. We work half day Fridays so when I finally left work an hour or so late, I totally forgot about this for the weekend (I rarely if ever login at home). My bad guys. I just now got a second and decided to login to check the SP when I remembered about it. Wow. So... sorry again.

Carl W Football said:
Man im not trying to do no thread draft. This is extremely silly. I thought this was a draft on myfantasyleague.com. I had no idea this even started cause I dont check these threads like that. I thought when I signed up this was an actual league on mfl . Not thread draft. U guyd got to put this on an actual site if im going to do this.
:lmao:

Carl W Football said:
Man im not trying to do no thread draft. This is extremely silly. I thought this was a draft on myfantasyleague.com. I had no idea this even started cause I dont check these threads like that. I thought when I signed up this was an actual league on mfl . Not thread draft. U guyd got to put this on an actual site if im going to do this.
Lol. I called it...

Carl W Football said:
Lol. I called it...
Whoever's alias CWF is made poor ninja out to be a rube walking the midway

Carl W Football said:
Lol. I called it...
call out his manhood or something, get him riled up

Carl W Football said:
Lol. I called it...
It takes A LOT less to get CWF riled up..

Carl W Football said:
Lol. I called it...
Already am, didnt know it was a thread draft. Whatever. Reason I did not draft this guy in our league, good call for sure.

False Start said:
jeaton6 said:
bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
jeaton6 said:
Bamac said:
Carl W Football said:
Lol. I called it...
Already am, didnt know it was a thread draft. Whatever. Reason I did not draft this guy in our league, good call for sure.
Man, that's my bad, PDSL2 guys. I guess I should've done my homework like False Start. I liked his enthusiasm in the sign up thread, but didn't do my due diligence. The equivalent of just looking at youtube highlights against conference USA competition rather than reading some scouting reports.

False Start said:
jeaton6 said:
bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
jeaton6 said:
Bamac said:
Carl W Football said:
Lol. I called it...
Man, that's my bad, PDSL2 guys. I guess I should've done my homework like False Start. I liked his enthusiasm in the sign up thread, but didn't do my due diligence. The equivalent of just looking at youtube highlights against conference USA competition rather than reading some scouting reports.
Gotta research every draft you take part in, understand the risk vs. reward. :P

Carl W Football said:
ESPN site sucks. No thank u
He does not like ESPN either, this was his post in looking for leagues. While ESPN may suck, this guy is a problem if I ever saw any as he likes to join leagues then make demands.

Yes and then tell the commissioner he is inflexible because he doesn't give in to all of them. Somebody was coddled too much by mommy. What a troll.

Dead last ?!!!!?

I feel your pain. 5th from the bottom for me... I wish I had found this thread early so I would have had a Tom Brady like chip on my shoulder through the draft!

Users who are viewing this thread