What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021 (3 Viewers)

DPLS trading at over a nickel after bottoming around 3 cents last week. That is a 50% gain for anyone who jumped in at the right time. If your cost basis is under five cents, you're in the green. But don't sell. In fact, buy, buy buy!

DPLS trading at over a nickel after bottoming around 3 cents last week. That is a 50% gain for anyone who jumped in at the right time. If your cost basis is under five cents, you're in the green. But don't sell. In fact, buy, buy buy!
Yeah, this has been a nice surprise.  

Still holding.

Article about DPLS.

I found this paragraph interesting:

House Republican George (Mike) Kelly purchased shares of DPLS stock back in December. I know that was months ago, but certain filing types have a window of time before they need to be filed, which can make it hard to track “real-time” trading. Kelly’s filing shows his purchase of $1,000-$15,000 worth of DPLS stock on December 20, 2021.

DPLS pushing 8 cents per share, up from about 3 cents just three weeks ago in a pretty steady upward trend. I have no idea what is happening but I like it. I'll trim my position of 40000 shares by a quarter if it starts sniffing a dime. 

I'm still gonna hold for a bit.  Though I do like your idea of selling some at .10.

I bought a few shares at .03 about a month ago that I may just bank the dough. I've done this a few times already and purchased dividend stocks with the profits. 

DPLS on the move again today.

Apparently one of their subsidiary companies they bought just got approved to manufacture medical devices as a white label for another company. Which means revenue,

Also, their other subsidiary Optilan is going to try and get onto Nasdaq or NYSE, and DPLS announced a dividend of stock in Optilan for shareholders of DPLS.

Am I crazy in thinking AITX is actually a - wait for it - viable company with real potential? Anyone else seeing a long term hodl here?
Remembered this stock from making 302% in January 2021. Bought some 2 weeks ago and it was up 21.67% today. It's only .0073 now so there is huge upside if it gets anywhere close to what it was 2 years ago. Plan to hold.

Am I crazy in thinking AITX is actually a - wait for it - viable company with real potential? Anyone else seeing a long term hodl here?
Remembered this stock from making 302% in January 2021. Bought some 2 weeks ago and it was up 21.67% today. It's only .0073 now so there is huge upside if it gets anywhere close to what it was 2 years ago. Plan to hold.
Up over 57% on what I bought at beginning of April

T2 Biosystems, Inc. (TTOO)
In June I bought at .07 and sold in July at .126

Bought in mid July (7000 shares) at .106 and it's now .243 after being up big the past 2 days.

LEXINGTON, Mass., July 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- T2 Biosystems, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTOO), a leader in the rapid detection of sepsis-causing pathogens and antibiotic resistance genes, announced today that the Nasdaq Hearings Panel (the “Panel”) has granted the Company's request for an extension through November 20, 2023, to evidence compliance with Nasdaq's minimum bid price and market value of listed securities (“MVLS”) requirements, as set forth in Nasdaq Listing Rules 5550(a)(2) and (b)(2) (the “Rules”).

To satisfy the Rules, the Company must evidence a closing bid price of at least $1.00 per share and an MVLS of at least $35 million for a minimum of ten consecutive business days by November 20, 2023.

Users who are viewing this thread