What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Philadelphia at Washington** (+6.5) (47.5) (1 Viewer)

Hurts is not as accurate this week as he was last week, but the decision making has still been solid

Hurts is really leading this team. Improving every week and proving the doubters wrong. Except @DJackson10….. That dude will argue against him and Micah Parsons all the way to the Hall of Fame, inspite of how good they are. 🤦🏻

lol, for how great Hurts has looked this 1st half, i am pretty sure they will have that shottle play in the film room this week. just looked funny how uncoordinated it looked

This is the best I've seen the Eagles in a very long time. Even 2017 they weren't clicking like this.
i don't think i have had any negative thing to say about the Eagles so far this season, but the only thing i think with this team is that i wish they were doing this more in weeks 9-18 then so early in the season. i always thought Andy was right with looking at the regular season in quarters, and easing into the season to explode going into the playoffs

This is the best I've seen the Eagles in a very long time. Even 2017 they weren't clicking like this.
i don't think i have had any negative thing to say about the Eagles so far this season, but the only thing i think with this team is that i wish they were doing this more in weeks 9-18 then so early in the season. i always thought Andy was right with looking at the regular season in quarters, and easing into the season to explode going into the playoffs
If I'm going to nitpick, special teams have been pretty bad. Seems like without a turnover they're always starting deep in their own territory. Fortunately, the offense doesn't care and just marches down the field, but I worry how sustainable that is.

First half QB comparison:
Hurts: 18/27, 279 yards, 3 touchdowns
Wentz: 3/10, 24 yards, 6 sacks, 2 fumbles

Someone send this to djax
Ooofffff….well, this has been Wash MO this year…get behind and throw, throw, throw the 2nd half. As a Samuel owner, I endorse this message.

OMG what a play!

Perfect pass into coverage deep downfield and a nice catch by the skinny Smith!
Wonder what dj says if Hurts keeps this up this game and wentz doesnt.
279 yards and 3 RDs in the 1st half. i mean i can't imagine what else there is to say about Hurts this 1st half. i guess he doesn't have 100% completion?
Gotta be honest...he's had a few throws off target...BUT even the very best have that. His WRs haven't been running wide open this game and he's still been giving them good chances to make plays, and hasn't made a bad choice yet. The decision making has been just as sharp as last week. Very impressed overall. Unfortunately there might still be a slim window for DJax to nit at.

He's been MVP caliber to this point this year (way too early to take that seriously, but it's true)

Users who are viewing this thread