What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Parker Washington, JAX (1 Viewer)

Always played hard at Penn State opposite Johan Dotsan. If Kirk is out for extended time, we'll see how he fills in. Not sure if it's good or bad for him though if Lawrence is out also.

Always played hard at Penn State opposite Johan Dotsan. If Kirk is out for extended time, we'll see how he fills in. Not sure if it's good or bad for him though if Lawrence is out also.

Right - often times when a backup comes in they lean on guys they've built up a rapport with during practice reps. Beathard's distribution of targets last night:
  • Engram 4
  • Zay Jones 2
  • Etienne 2
  • Parker Washington 1
  • Ridley 1

He's a pretty similar body type and style to Kirk as a slot wr shaped like a RB. Given what waivers usually look like in December in dynasty leagues I am basically emptying the FAAB bank to get him.

Short term, who is the better pickup? Z. Jones or P. Washington?

Does this guy just pop right into Kirk's role while Zay stays where he is?

Short term, who is the better pickup? Z. Jones or P. Washington?

Does this guy just pop right into Kirk's role while Zay stays where he is?
I think Zay Jones is the better pickup. Washington wasn't that highly rated. Not very athletic, has short arms and below average speed and quickness if memory serves. Will play exclusively from the slot, not that that matters now days.

I always thought he should have went back to Penn State this season.. He could have been a lot better IMO.

Not taking away what he did last night, but that was his first action of the season.

Scored again 👍 but had a fumble. Also had 60 punt return yds (which is 6 pts in my league). Pretty incredible find this late in the season.

I forget who pointed him out a couple weeks ago as a guy to add for deep dynasty but thanks man

Is he worth a START this week (16) as my Flex??
It's always relative to your options but I'd project him as getting 8+ targets and he's found the end zone in 2 of his 3 games. That seems at minimum worth flex consideration.

Chase out. For me it's PW or Pickens. Anyone think Pickens is the better play?
You could craft a narrative that Picken's spent the week getting roasted, both nationally and apparently in front of the rest of the team, and that he might come out with a different attitude or the team would try to "get him going". But I don't think his problem putting up stats is attitude related and I don't think the team is suddenly going to make a huge effort to get him going which would seem like rewarding him. So no, I'd go with Parker.

I'm excited about this guy but I can't imagine starting him at this stage.
Yeah, he's looking like a dynasty add you made midseason that has you squinting and seeing a potential future trade for value. That's about it. I mean he had 12 yards last week.

Users who are viewing this thread