What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Photos of S.E. Cupp with her mouth open (1 Viewer)

No idea who she is but she has that intelligent hot librarian/teacher vibe going on and that makes her hotter than she is. I likey.

McGarnicle -

Thank you.  Great job.  I salute you and you are one of my favorite posters.

I understand your want to change your avatar, but I respectfully ask that you change it back.  I'll never recognize your posts.

Her eyes are what brings that whole look together. 

Did you all know she is married to John Goodman? Guess she likes 'em with a little meat on their bones. 

Did you all know she is married to John Goodman? Guess she likes 'em with a little meat on their bones. 
Bio says John Goodwin. But then her sons name is John Goodman III. WTH?

Nevermind.... looked up her bio elsewhere and I think it was a type on that site I looked at.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Goodman

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:John_Goodman_2014_2.jpg
Goodman at the premiere of The Monuments Men in February 2014

Born

June 20, 1952 (age 63)
Affton, Missouri, United States

Residence

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States

Occupation

Actor

Years active

1975–present

Spouse(s)

Annabeth Hartzog (m. 1989)

Children

Big fan.  I find female Republicans are generally overly aggressive secksually.  They tend to have a lot of pent up energy and need a proper release.  God bless :pickle:

McGarnicle -

Thank you.  Great job.  I salute you and you are one of my favorite posters.

I understand your want to change your avatar, but I respectfully ask that you change it back.  I'll never recognize your posts.
:lol:

Think of how hilarious it would be if everyone had different versions as their avatars though. 

:lol:

Think of how hilarious it would be if everyone had different versions as their avatars though. 
Yes, but imagine the chaos (no pun intended ) if my avatar was no longer me wearing a ski mask, flashing my pop gun, and drinking MD 20/20!  I don't want to live in that world.

Just bought my wife black frames.  Let's see what she says when I tell her to throw em on. 

Users who are viewing this thread