What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick 3 WDIS (1 Viewer)

Bpedey11

Footballguy
.5PPR

Evans, Puka, DJ Moore, Olave, Rashee rice, aaron jones, Henderson.

I’m leaning Evans, Puka, DJ but considering rice for evans. Thursday games and all even though buffalo’s defense has been bad and rice has a good matchup.

Evans and Puka for sure for me. Their teams could be trailing and both should get plenty of targets.
After those two i would give Moore and Olave a high floor and Rice a high ceiling. I'm sitting Jones and Henderson.
What's your risk tolerance? High floor or high ceiling?

Yea that was my thought as well. In general my risk tolerance is high but I am playing Mccafrey, hall, walker and chase this week. currently projected 119 to opponents 118.5 so going to be a close match OIther RB's are Bijan and Swift so really need a good game from Bijan. QB is mahomes.

Yea that was my thought as well. In general my risk tolerance is high but I am playing Mccafrey, hall, walker and chase this week. currently projected 119 to opponents 118.5 so going to be a close match OIther RB's are Bijan and Swift so really need a good game from Bijan. QB is mahomes.
I would go with Puka, Evans, Rice for sure. It comes down to Olave and Moore for me. I lean Olave because I think he has more consistent targets and not really sure what you will get from Bagent.

Users who are viewing this thread