What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick a shape (1 Viewer)

Pick a shape

• square

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • circle

Votes: 34 35.8%
  • triangle

Votes: 49 51.6%
  • rectangle

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
I remember sitting in on a professor talking about shapes and the sexual tendencies of people choosing shapes.

For guys: Circles were men who prefer heavier girls, triangles were men who prefer thinner girls, squares were men who were open to sex with both genders.

For girls: Circles were for women who are open to anything, triangles were for those who want their men to be dominant/alphas, squares were for the uptight broads.

It was fascinating to see how it was applied and made sense.

I remember sitting in on a professor talking about shapes and the sexual tendencies of people choosing shapes.

For guys: Circles were men who prefer heavier girls, triangles were men who prefer thinner girls, squares were men who were open to sex with both genders.

For girls: Circles were for women who are open to anything, triangles were for those who want their men to be dominant/alphas, squares were for the uptight broads.

That prof nailed it.

That prof nailed it.
Yeah, everything is sexual.

I think I pick square because I like order in things. I'm "by the book" first.

That prof nailed it.
Yeah, everything is sexual.I think I pick square because I like order in things. I'm "by the book" first.
Or you like uncool shapeless women that think they are right at every turn.

That prof nailed it.
Yeah, everything is sexual.I think I pick square because I like order in things. I'm "by the book" first.
It's weird when you equate shape with women. It doesn't have to be about the shape of women.

That prof nailed it.
It's weird when you equate shape with women. It doesn't have to be about the shape of women.
You missed the joke.

That prof nailed it.
You missed the joke.
I'm sure I did. thx.

I'm not looking back

That prof nailed it.
You missed the joke.
I'm sure I did. thx.I'm not looking back
I wasn't making fun of you. Just a dumb geometry joke.

without reading any answers, it's gotta be triangle.

eta: lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody that didn't vote square is a ####### idiot.

:popcorn:

Triangles are far stronger than the other shapes. To make a square or rectangle stronger, you divide them into two triangles. The other shapes are for the weak.

The circle is clearly the most intriguing and intellectually stimulating shape listed there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread