What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick One Keeper (1 Viewer)

Pick One Keeper - I would be able to keep whoever I choose for the next four years...

• Cam Akers (for a 12th round pick)

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Rashod Bateman (for a 12th Round Pick)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Thomas (for a 7th Round Pick)

• Deshaun Watson (for a 12th Round Pick)

• Total voters

maxim1918

Footballguy
Please help me choose one keeper from this group. The pick I would have to give up is listed next to each player. I would be able to keep the player for three more years after this season.

Akers seems like the obvious choice but his injury and usage have me spooked. I also feel like Bateman is on the verge of a legit breakout.... WHIR!

TIA!

Try as I might I just can't talk myself into anybody else other than Akers. The cost is so low and being able to keep for another three years is icing. I would lean towards Watson but since he hasn't played in a year and still is out on suspension there is no guarantee he is as good as he once was. For that reason I would cross him off the list. Bateman is fine but Akers could be a difference maker although I don't think he will but it is worth the chance to see.

Gotta be Akers here.

Best value + upside.

Bateman could be good, but in value alone can be had much later than Akers anyway.

Thomas - is someone I’m actually targeting…but targeting in the 5-7th rounds anyway.

Watson - no way I’m wasting a keeper on him this season when he’s suspended most of the season and hasn’t played pro ball in a couple years. Maybe Target him late for a possible keeper next year, but not this year over Akers.

Help with mine if you have a chance:

Not sure if its ppr or not but thomas is going in the 4th so not terrible value, bateman in the 8th, watson may not be drafted in some leagues and akers in the 3rd. Akers is your best value.

See mine

Users who are viewing this thread