What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PIT @ SF Monday Night Football Thread (1 Viewer)

The funny thing about that is, in the Miami/Baltimore game(I think), they actually had a ref come up and declare that Baltimore (I think) changed their minds and accepted the penalty.
I think the reason given in that game was that Baltimore did not tell the ref accerpt OR decline before the ref turned on his mic. So Baltimore didn't actually change their mind, the refs just jumped the gun and assumed what their choice would be (or there was miscommunication between the refs).

Did Madden really just say "Maddox throws the ball where only his recievers can get it...avoiding interceptions"??? Guess he hasn't watched the Steelers much this year.

Apparently you haven't watched the Atlanta Falcons play a game in the last 10 years.

my question is, why, with a terrible offensive line, would do run 4 dumb gimmick plays that involve delays behind the line. Steelers have moved the ball nicely with the exception of the dumb plays and the Reimersma drop.Sad

my question is, why, with a terrible offensive line, would do run 4 dumb gimmick plays that involve delays behind the line. Steelers have moved the ball nicely with the exception of the dumb plays and the Reimersma drop.Sad
Ah, the Mularkey offensive *ahem* "philosophy.""What the hell is Mularkey thinking?" is a weekly hot topic on Pittsburgh talk radio.

Man I have not seen Ward for the last three series whats up?? :eek:Not that I'm complaining or anything I'm up by 16 1 pt for comps 1pt for 10yrds 6 pts for TD... So far so good... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry Fontenot is one hell of a guitarist.Flutie doesn't stand a chance. ;)

Maddox overthrew PLAXICO! streaking down the sidelines and would have got a TD!!!DAMN YOU TOMMY!

Man I have not seen Ward for the last tree series whats up?? :eek:
:thumbup:math gladiator update:Clayton Gray is the Bomb = 97.30 (has Ward)Shick! Happens = 97.45 (has Rattay)

Pitt play calling STINKS!! 3rd and inches at mid field and they take the bus out and try and get fancy! It ends up 4th and 16!! This has been going on all year!

Whew.... I would imagine he'll be back... next week if not tonight.In my office league I do NOT need another injury... I have Ahman Green, Travis Henry, and Marcel Shipp at RB, and Ward and Moulds at WR. :wall: Picked up James Jackson and Sammy Morris off the WW today. Dropped Darrell Jackson to get Morris, and had that been the shoulder/clavicle injury we thought it was, I'd have had to pick him right back up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fanball:NewsPittsburgh receiver Hines Ward left tonight's game in the third quarter after biting his tongue while diving for an incomplete pass. Thought it took some time for the staff to check Ward on the field, it does not appear to be a serious injury.ViewsWard, one of the toughest players in the game, has certainly played through much worse. We'd be surprised if he doesn't return to the game shortly, and we'll let you know if there was anything more significant involved.

Hey I haven't been watching the game.. I just pulled up the stats.. Is Streets playing? I know he was probable with a Quad pull.. No stats.

Well even if you don't like Owens and you think he's a baby, the guy plays hard, and he was bustin' it to make that block, and he took out two guys for goodness sakes

Users who are viewing this thread