What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PIT @ SF Monday Night Football Thread (1 Viewer)

Why is this game more interesting then the last 2 Monday Night games :confused: I am a Pats fan too. :wall: These are two of the more entertaining teams in football.

NO!!!!!!!! Don't you dare throw it to Buress!!!!! I hate to wish ill upon any player, but in the (semi) famous words of Rob Schneider:"CUT HIS ****ING HEAD OFF!!!"

A NEW Burress owner here.I already won my game, but I would love to get 200 and a TD from him to rub it in :thumbup:

In quieter, more masochistic moments, I like to remind myself that we took Chad Scott when Sam Madison was still on the board, and rated higher by most scouts. :wall:

That Rattay TD put me 1 point ahead of Clayton Gray. He has Ward and I have Rattay. Battle of the FBG math teachers. If I win, I will demand that he surrender his graphing calculator to me.

That Rattay TD put me 1 point ahead of Clayton Gray. He has Ward and I have Rattay. Battle of the FBG math teachers. If I win, I will demand that he surrender his graphing calculator to me.
Is it a TI-92?

hold out for the antique abacus

Is Hearst hurt? What happen!?
Still no official word, but he didn't look happy on the sideline. Facial grimaces. :no:Edit: Looks okey dokey now. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ward hammered on that last play. I hope he's OK...looked to be in a lot of pain getting up.Already lost Henry...I need 4 pts from Ward tonight.

Had they taken the penalty they'd be in FG range. I think Cowher realized this after it was too late. Or something like that.
I figured when I saw the penalty (following the game via NFL.com as I am in class).Can not afford any J Reed FG's!Favorable screw-up!

Nice communication between the coach and the players on that penalty... :wacko:
The funny thing about that is, in the Miami/Baltimore game(I think), they actually had a ref come up and declare that Baltimore (I think) changed their minds and accepted the penalty.

The funny thing about that is, in the Miami/Baltimore game(I think), they actually had a ref come up and declare that Baltimore (I think) changed their minds and accepted the penalty.
Are they allowed to do that? Letting them or not letting them could make a difference in whether that team wins or not.

C'mon Maddox, just throw the ball to Plexiglass!!! He's absolutely on fire tonight :hot: ! Riemersma looked like he had Roberto Duran hands.

Man, is Hines Ward huge or what?After that first pass he caught, he got up, and I was thinking it was a tight end. Dude is bulked up.

Users who are viewing this thread