What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pittsburgh at Cleveland (1 Viewer)

Quick question. Have a very slow connection (page after page timing out) - took me 5 minutes to get to this page for example. Due to same slow connection, not sure if I got a conditional substitution (If Julius Thomas does not play, then start...) in before this game started or not. And I have spent 15 minutes trying to find the actual kickoff time of this game.

Can someone kindly post that for me? Many thanks.

Campbell getting up slower and slower everytime he's taken down. Weeden warming up with ~3:30 left in 2Q.

Crap game so far. punt, punt, punt, punt.

Cambell's ankle looked like it was twisted.

Weeden in.

At least for one play, failed third down conversion so we'll have to wait to see if Cambell goes back in or not.

Troy P strips Chris Ogbonnaya, call on the field is a fumble and PIT recovery.

edit: confirmed by replay. PIT gets the ball back with 1:43 left in half.

Last edited by a moderator:
bad decision to go on 4th down there. why not punt it an spin them deep?

Last edited by a moderator:
bad decision to go on 4th down there. why not punt it an spin them deep?
I don't agree with the call either.

Pittsburgh had all of the mojo so I don't see a reason to go for it there.

Call being challenged, may be overturned but still don't agree with the call by Tomlin.

caMeron needs to grow some balls and tell campbell he sucks and thats why cameron is not getting any touches.

Word just came on Cambell's injury.

A concussion, obviously done for today.

He has to go with the NFL concussion protocol so we have no idea how long he might be out.

That pooch punt is a very good call statistically, esp at this point in the game with that sort of a lead.

Great call by Tomlin.

I was actually expecting it since Chud pulled one off recently and Ben has done that in the past.

Monster game for Gordon. Wonder where he'll be drafted next year. With a good QB, he's gotta be a WR 1. But he's one dumb move away from missing the whole season.

He has to go with the NFL concussion protocol so we have no idea how long he might be out.
Whether or not you like the rule, how do the refs not throw a flag on that hit to the head?

Whether or not you like the rule, how do the refs not throw a flag on that hit to the head?
Because they don't have the benefit of replay? I don't think anyone saw the blow to the head until it was replayed. If I were Gay I'd start taking a collection now because the fine is coming.

Users who are viewing this thread