What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Plaxico Burress Suspended 2 Weeks by NYG (1 Viewer)

im pretty sure the plan was to have them watch films and practice mon tues and wed then they are off until monday. this isnt college where u pick your guys to miss the game when they are playing nochance state. he broke team rules and didnt call anyone to let them know where he was. he deserves to be suspended. one guy isnt bigger than the team

Rosenhaus (paraphrased): "It was a family matter. We feel the suspension is too strong. We will file a grievance."

when will these athletes learn that u just pickup a phone and let the team know where u are. also why couldnt rosenhaus let them know. i would think that he would be the 2nd person they called once plax didnt show up.

From a fantasy perspective, what WR will benefit the most in Plax's absence. Toomer, Hixon, or Steve Smith???

From a fantasy perspective, what WR will benefit the most in Plax's absence. Toomer, Hixon, or Steve Smith???
Eli is going to distribute the ball more than unusal. I wouldn't be surprised to see Toomer Smith and Hixon with 4-6 cathces each. I think Toomer may see the ball a little more near the end zone.IMO, Boss is the play this week, but he is not a WR so I'm not sure if this helps

Eli is going to distribute the ball more than unusal. I wouldn't be surprised to see Toomer Smith and Hixon with 4-6 cathces each. I think Toomer may see the ball a little more near the end zone.IMO, Boss is the play this week, but he is not a WR so I'm not sure if this helps
I share this opinion to a T. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, Boss is the play this week, but he is not a WR so I'm not sure if this helps
Prior to the game, I wanted to agreed with this. Now, I'm convinced that Boss is nearly worthless. If the Giants put up 40+ on a team, and Boss only manages 2 catches for 9 yards, that tells me he either can't get open, or he just isn't trusted enough to catch it if he is. Or I suppose it could be that he's actually dropping the targets he does get(didn't watch the game, so not sure how many targets vs. catches he received this week.)

Users who are viewing this thread